McGonagall, Weasleys Featured in New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Still

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 23, 2011, 12:44 PM

Entertainment Weekly's Summer Movie Preview features a first look at new image from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film.  In this image, we see the formidable Professor McGonagall and the Weasley family standing along with many members of the Order and Hogwarts students in the battle-worn remains of the Great Hall.  To

Thanks to MN for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

2013-07-19_113504_thumb

What a wonderful picture, I think it really captures how epic this last film will be!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on May 23, 2011, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Now we know what it takes for Minerva to let her hair down.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 23, 2011, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Maggie is pretty awesome!

Posted by Won_Two on May 23, 2011, 01:21 PM report to moderator

Maggie is the PERFECT Minerva…:D

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 23, 2011, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m so happy to finally see a picture of McGonagall!! :D I’m grabing EW the second I see it. Its really starting to feel like the end of HP is closing in….sad, but I cant wait until July!

Posted by LunaLuver on May 23, 2011, 02:22 PM report to moderator
757920_thumb

Yay McGonagall never gets enough screen time. Ahhh I’m going to cry. I told my friends I don’t think I can’t watch the last movie. I just can’t relive it! And I’m definitely not ready for it to end!

Posted by Beckatrix the Strange on May 23, 2011, 02:46 PM report to moderator

Oooh this is going to be so amazing!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on May 23, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator

Oooh this is going to be so amazing!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on May 23, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

They all look so beat up and worn out! You feel so bad for them! I just want to hug McGonagall! I wonder what moment this is…

Posted by eiVega on May 23, 2011, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

There’s only one Weasley twin on this pic. </3

Posted by ~Roni~ on May 23, 2011, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Maggie Smith and Julie Walters in the same picture! SQUEE!!!

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 23, 2011, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Omigosh! Looks so intense!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 23, 2011, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Isn’t it amazing how every actor people choose for their movie fits for the role and you just can’t imagine anyone else playing that role.

Posted by Acciobrooms on May 23, 2011, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

I love Maggie Smith. Perfect for that role!!!!

Posted by dork88 on May 23, 2011, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@HarryGinny: My thoughts exactly. The casting staff should be awarded for choosing outstanding actors. That said, I saw this picture with my seven-year old and she was naming each character!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on May 23, 2011, 05:43 PM report to moderator

"You have a habit of turning up in unexpected places, Potter, and you are very rarely there for no good reason..."