It All Ends - New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Poster Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 23, 2011, 02:25 PM

WB's @HarryPotterFilm Twitter account has posted this brand new poster for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film.  Showing a battle-worn Harry Potter, the poster reads "It All Ends 7.15" across the bottom.

The last installment of the Harry Potter film series will hit theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

i cant wait

Posted by severusmendezdumbledore on May 23, 2011, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawcrest_thumb

Oh my God!!!!!!!

Posted by ki700 on May 23, 2011, 04:41 PM report to moderator

This is SO sad.:( And exciting!

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 23, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator

I wish WB would just put the tickets on sale. I will feel better when I have them in my hand.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on May 23, 2011, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

Love it!

Posted by dork88 on May 23, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

52 more days!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on May 23, 2011, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_icon_thumb

Accio July 15th!

Posted by Tori on May 23, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator
111-severus_rogue-clipped_thumb

can we not make the tagline “IT ALL ENDS” please? kthx.

Posted by dodgycupcake on May 23, 2011, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

No this is to sad… but not as sad as the hogwarts one
54 days…..

Posted by moisenallie16 on May 23, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Harrypatronuspoa_thumb

After I watch DH part 2, my next goal will be to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Posted by pottermaniac25 on May 23, 2011, 06:25 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0312_thumb

Looks amazing! Cannot wait.

Posted by Eve on May 23, 2011, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

AWESOME! This is actually a good poster! They usually suck :(

Posted by Katie_Lily on May 23, 2011, 06:37 PM report to moderator

I can’t believe it’s almost over! I’m looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time!

Posted by bookworm1118 on May 23, 2011, 06:46 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

CAN’T WAIT !
Arg ! ..
Accio DH Part. 2 ..
Nothing happened !! Fudge

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 23, 2011, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

To think it’s all going to be over soon is sooooo depressing, but Harry Potter was one of those things where you always knew it was going to end, and when it comes you’d rather wait months and months before the last movie so you don’t have to see the movies end. Harry Potter will always be the greatest of books and movies and changed my life for the better and made me meet so many great people, made me feel things, realize things, and want things that I didn’t know I would want. It may sound dorky, but I don’t care, the Harry Potter books and moves changed my life.

Posted by Brianna on May 23, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator

"Harry," said George weakly, weighing the money bag in his hands, "there's got to be a thousand Galleons in here."[br]"Yeah," said Harry, grinning. "Think how many Canary Creams that is."[br]The twins stared at him.[br]"Just don't tell your mum where you

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014