It All Ends - New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Poster Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 23, 2011, 02:25 PM

WB's @HarryPotterFilm Twitter account has posted this brand new poster for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film.  Showing a battle-worn Harry Potter, the poster reads "It All Ends 7.15" across the bottom.

The last installment of the Harry Potter film series will hit theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Aria-1x06-pretty-little-liars-girls-13682878-500-375_1__thumb

It’s really hitting home now. The whole aspect of the movie’s drawing to a end.

Posted by LoonyJennyLovegood on May 23, 2011, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

WOW!!! (I have said that a lot today but that is the only word I can say about all this… I mean I could say other things… but WOW states it the best)

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 23, 2011, 02:38 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

DITTO what AbbyWeasley said!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 23, 2011, 02:45 PM report to moderator

I prefer to think of it as “The last installment of the Harry Potter film series will hit theaters July 15, 2011…. for now”

Posted by DavidTheUnready on May 23, 2011, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

totally not ready for this to be over with!!!

Posted by sboyer06 on May 23, 2011, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

im so sad….. not happy (although i really want to see it) but sad bursts into a humongus fit of tears

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on May 23, 2011, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

great poster…very depressing tag line :(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on May 23, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Harry_voldemort_poster_dr2_thumb

It is so cool. I can’t wait to see the movie

Posted by Hermione25(ROAR) on May 23, 2011, 03:12 PM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

I am looking forward to the last film with a combination of expectation and dread. I know that I will cry through the whole thing and it will hit me hard. I am sure it will be good, and also, very very sad.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on May 23, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

commence the freaking out.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 23, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

W. O. W. Wow wow WOW I am so excited I’m gonna cry! 54 days 11 hours and 23 minutes ! I don’t believe it!

Posted by Jacket on May 23, 2011, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

HOLY SMOKES! My palms got all sweaty and my heart started beating really fast!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 23, 2011, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lt4it26sr81r4ce1lo1_500_large_1__thumb

I CAN NOT WAIT :D 54 days 9 hours and 5 minutes

Posted by slytherinluver1 on May 23, 2011, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

That’s great… Whats in the background? The building Im not sure of…?

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 23, 2011, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

Only 54 more days! Holy guacamole!

Posted by AvanelleWood on May 23, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up, up he soared; air rushed through his hair, and his robes whipped out behind him -- and in a rush of fierce joy he realized he'd found something he could do without being taught -- this was ea