First Pictures of Emma Watson in Costume for "Perks of Being a Wallflower" Released

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
May 21, 2011, 12:49 PM

The first photographs of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) in costume as Sam from the filming of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" have been released. These photos can be seen in the image galleries of our Order Partner EmmaWatson.net and will be up in the Leaky Galleries shortly.

"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is due to be released in 2012.

Many thanks to EmmaWatson.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

19961_295278227280_850597280_3220270_6993096_n_thumb

she needs to stop being so pretty!!!!!

Posted by AbbieAstoria on May 21, 2011, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

yay for Emma!!! I bet she is enjoying it!!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on May 21, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

She looks so pretty in it!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 21, 2011, 01:06 PM report to moderator

That’s so cool! Emma is a beautiful role model that keeps on getting prettier! =]

Posted by . on May 21, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Can’t wait for the movie! I <3 her hair this length!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on May 21, 2011, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-movie-poster_thumb

i caint wait 2 see her and logan in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cali25 on May 21, 2011, 02:26 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Aww ain’t she pretty :)

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 21, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Emma looks wonderful as always. And her hair looks so cute styled like that. I cant want to see her in this. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on May 21, 2011, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Love ya Emma!
Anyone know what the movie is about?

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 21, 2011, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

She looks co cute! I love her hair! So many things are coming out right now and in 2012! I’m really excited!

Posted by Jacket on May 21, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Ooh, I can’t wait to see it, she looks so lovely in the pictures.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on May 21, 2011, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

Um, ok, she looks cute I guess. So a still frame gets on the main page of Leaky, but two videos of Dan performing on television do not? THAT makes sense.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on May 21, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Did they Botox her eyebrows?

Posted by Won_Two on May 21, 2011, 06:53 PM report to moderator
N12304633_31189077_7034_thumb

One of my absolute favorite books… I hope they do a great job! I can’t really see her as Sam, so I hope she proves me terribly wrong.

Posted by mlwl on May 21, 2011, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Correct. That does makes sense, because the photos were published before Dan performed on The View and Letterman. One thing happened first, the second thing happened after, as is the normal way of things. That causes one story to be posted first, then the second will be posted after the first story. It’s not complicated.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on May 22, 2011, 02:24 AM report to moderator

"Terrified? I hope I, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, have never been guilty of cowardice in my life! The noble blood that runs in my veins --"[br]"What blood?" asked Ron. "Surely you haven't still got --?"[br]"It's a figure of speech!"