Harry does not approve

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 20, 2011, 08:49 PM

Sorry to all of you H/Hr shippers, but this winning caption was just too good to pass up. Congratulations to Leaky user gryffindor31! You also win 100 MyLeaky points.

We had a ton of great submission this week, so be sure you check our Tumblr to see more! The next picture we've selected for you to caption (by the way, all of our screencaps are from our wonderful galleries!) can be seen at the top of this post. As always, leave your best captions in the comments and check back here for the next winner. Good luck - and congratulations, again, to gryffindor31!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Voldemort: Why does he get to have a nose?

Posted by inkandstardust on May 21, 2011, 04:35 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

My entry:
Voldemort-"Seeing as you wont need it any more…

Can I have your nose?"

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 21, 2011, 04:46 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Voldy- “I can…touch… you!”

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 21, 2011, 04:47 AM report to moderator

“So, those home hair-growth products actually work?”

Posted by oipeabrain on May 21, 2011, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Rachchloe_thumb

Voldemort- Wow, you right! Not a single nose hair!
Dumbledore- Mr. Schnozzle’s Nose Hair Removal Potion! I would give you a bottle if you had a nose
Voldemort- Don’t remind me…

Posted by Rachezee on May 21, 2011, 06:32 AM report to moderator
Rachchloe_thumb

Voldemort- Wow, you’re right! Not a single nose hair!
Voldemort- Don’t remind me…

(sorry had to edit)

Posted by Rachezee on May 21, 2011, 06:34 AM report to moderator

Voldy: Thus, with a kiss, I die…

Posted by Mima11 on May 21, 2011, 07:19 AM report to moderator
2_thumb

Voldy: do you think i’m jealous of your nose?

Posted by nickelzom on May 21, 2011, 07:21 AM report to moderator
2_thumb

Voldy: sleeping beauty you want me to kiss you?

Posted by nickelzom on May 21, 2011, 07:22 AM report to moderator
2_thumb

Voldy: Eww is that a booger?

Posted by nickelzom on May 21, 2011, 07:23 AM report to moderator

Poor Osama… But what the hell did those bastards bleach your beard for?

Posted by sq-k on May 21, 2011, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

Voldemort:ugh dude, your breath is disgusting !!!

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on May 21, 2011, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

“Ah, my love, at last.”

Posted by DeliaDee on May 21, 2011, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

I meant to say:

“Ah, my love, alone at last.”

Posted by DeliaDee on May 21, 2011, 08:42 AM report to moderator

Voldemort:
“Albus, I am pissed off. I hear rumours that you went out and destroyed my mother’s ring, that you stole my Severus, that you’ve trained the Potter boy to finish me off …”

Dumbledore:
“I see nothing, I hear nothing, I say nothing”

Posted by Roonil Wazlib on May 21, 2011, 08:51 AM report to moderator

Harry took a pinch of Floo powder and walked to the edge of the fire. He took a deep breath, scattered the powder into the flames, and stepped forward; the fire felt like a warm breeze; he opened his mouth and immediately swallowed a lot of hot ash.[br]"D