LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Scheduled to Hit Shelves Holiday 2011

Video Games
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 19, 2011, 01:42 PM

The follow-up to the popular LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is well in development and scheduled to go on sale sometime between October and December 2011.

Warner Bros. Interactive and developer TT Games also revealed that LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 will be available across the following eight platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, NGP, Wii, DS, 3DS, and PC.

According to the press release:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 builds upon the magical gameplay, lessons and potion-making skills learned in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 to equip gamers with the tools necessary to challenge a host of new foes and some familiar ones (including He Who Must Not Be Named). The upcoming title is action-packed from start to finish, including loads of new lessons, spells, and bonus content for hours of family friendly gaming.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

aaaawww yyyeeeaaa

Posted by potterheadforlife on May 19, 2011, 01:55 PM report to moderator

fun! I loved the first one

Posted by trumpetgirly545 on May 19, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Normal_movies_ootp_stills_promoshots_019_normal_thumb

WAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Finally the say that they ARE doing it! I can’t wait, I have 1-4 for my DS and Wii and I play it almost every day, hope this one will be just as good!

Posted by Hermione Luna Tonks on May 19, 2011, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

sounds cool :)

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 19, 2011, 02:21 PM report to moderator

I’m curious to see how they break up the levels for this one, if they divide them up evenly over three years, weigh heavily to Deathly Hallows, or maybe make an extra 4th section. Beadle the Bard levels, perhaps?

Posted by KanedaX on May 19, 2011, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper-harry-potter-y-el-misterio-del-principe-hermione-granger_thumb

years 1-4 was fun… cant wait for 5-7 :)

Posted by mudbloodcnc on May 19, 2011, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Emileesaurus_thumb

Omg, yes!

Posted by Beansie on May 19, 2011, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’ve been wanting a Wii but I doubt I’ll be getting one. I normally dont like these games but all the HP ones look so cool.

Posted by LunaLuver on May 19, 2011, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

WIN!
Oh, I loved the first game! I am certainly looking forward to this. :-)

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on May 19, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

@KanedaX: Oh, gosh, that would be wonderful. A Tales of the Three Brothers level, done like the Tom Riddle’s diary level? That would be amazing…

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on May 19, 2011, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Lego HP games!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 19, 2011, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

COOL! =D

@Abby: I’ve heard of them.

That’s great! But I don’t own those games stuff. . . . xD

Posted by . on May 19, 2011, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

YES!!!!! <3 the first, can’t wait to complete the set.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on May 19, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

wow, never thought they would actually do that

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on May 19, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator

"Yeh know wha', Harry?" he said, looking up from the photograph of his father, his eyes very bright, "when I firs' met you, you reminded me o' me a bit. Mum an' Dad gone, an' you was feelin' like yet wouldn' fit in at Hogwarts, remember? Not sure yeh were