Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

L_9f518e32936e4d939b8f743b33e50585_thumb

And they call me a freak? At least I don’t glitter!

Posted by Jenneh0201 on May 19, 2011, 10:47 PM report to moderator

Hagrid are you high!!! I’m not a wizard!

Posted by ljd18 on May 19, 2011, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

I actually like Twilight (I know, I know) so I was going to steer clear of these waters but, as there are so many, what the heck.

Harry: What’s the matter Cullen, never heard of Occlumency?

Posted by josh1210 on May 20, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Thinking__thumb

trying to blow stuff up with my mind darn, still doesnt work…

Posted by Andrea.akafred on May 20, 2011, 01:28 AM report to moderator
8_thumb

“My time will come”

Posted by vishal on May 20, 2011, 01:57 AM report to moderator

ME: HEDWIG,Your glassy stare has got a rival!!!
HEDWIG:Oh,no!Who is it?
ME: Harry,of course!

Posted by Sreyashi on May 20, 2011, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Severus_snape__poster__thumb

Hermione: Oh dear. Is that really Voldemort?
Ron: No, I think that’s Johnny Depp!
Harry: It could be Johnny Depp DISGUISING himself as Voldemort!
Ron: No, he’s too good looking for that!
Hermione: RON!!

Wouldn’t it be awesome if someone would come and tell me that I don’t belong here and that I have a loads of money and a “fairy godmother” or “wizard godfather” that loves me.

Posted by theburrowmom on May 20, 2011, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

Who is this Darren Criss and why is he impersonating me?

Posted by sunny2017 on May 20, 2011, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

What I need is a wand!

Posted by cherriekin on May 22, 2011, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

New caption:
Sanpe’s a good guy after all, and I’m not allowed to hate him?

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 24, 2011, 10:33 PM report to moderator

"I'm telling you, that's not a normal girl!" said Ron, leaning sideways so he could keep a clear view of her. "They don't make them like that at Hogwarts!"[br]"They make them okay at Hogwarts," said Harry without thinking. Cho happened to be sitting only