Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb
Me:Harry Potter meets Harry and the Potters

Harry:What?
Me:Just Kidding
Harry:(picks Up His Wand) Avada Kedavra!
Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Under-Age Sorcery:You’r Fired,No More Harry Potter Movies For You
Me:NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo XP

Posted by lordy on May 18, 2011, 03:11 PM report to moderator
373_thumb

Really!? Snape turns out to be good guy…

Posted by mystifiedbymuggles on May 18, 2011, 03:19 PM report to moderator
373_thumb

correction- Caption: Really!? Snape turn out to be a good guy?…

Posted by mystifiedbymuggles on May 18, 2011, 03:32 PM report to moderator

“Ron, Hermione! Come on! Get a room!”

Posted by Astoria Viana on May 18, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

So you’re telling me that I end up with Ron’s little sister, my godfather is a wrongly convicted mass murderer, Voldemort comes back from the dead, Dumbledore is killed by Snape, and my two best friends and I go on a prolonged camping trip in order to finally destroy the little pieces of Voldemort’s soul that are scattered around the country in highly valuable magical artifacts?
…Yeah, and Dudley finally goes on a weight-loss program, too. Psshh.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on May 18, 2011, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper-harry-potter-y-el-misterio-del-principe-hermione-granger_thumb

“did you just say that TWILIGHT is better than me?”

Posted by mudbloodcnc on May 18, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

“You think Edward’s better than me…Wow..Someone’s mental…”

Posted by RubeusHagrid on May 18, 2011, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

I love all of these, especially CarinaPotter’s, I’m not gonna type it because its very long, and I also love the one about his life becoming a musical =P
Here is my attempt =P
“So, you’re saying that the wait list for Pigfarts is around the moon, literally, and I have to go to Hogwarts until my name gets moved up?!?!? But, they have a headmster lion!!! Who can talk!!!!”

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on May 18, 2011, 06:10 PM report to moderator
20040820-205rp_thumb

“So your telling me, that I am the chosen one, survived the killing curse twice, and defeated the Dark Lord, and I have only kissed two girls, one of which was crying? Really?!

Posted by queequeg on May 18, 2011, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Rachchloe_thumb

“Owls? Couldn’t Hogwarts have just emailed me???”

Posted by Rachezee on May 18, 2011, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Jared_069_thumb

When we grow up I’m letting the Dementor Kiss you!

Posted by Katwic on May 18, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Antenna_3_thumb

how much longer shall i have to sufer the wrath of ickle Duddykins?

Posted by frodo_sp༄ on May 18, 2011, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Ideas to kill Voldemort. Number 436: The Look of Death

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 18, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator

So this ‘Umbridge’ person will be worse than Snape? Suuuure…

Posted by Bookworm16 on May 18, 2011, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Harry to Dudley: Yeah, I use duct tape on my glasses. Maybe you should try some on your mouth as part of your diet.

Posted by josh1210 on May 19, 2011, 12:34 AM report to moderator

"Who's avoiding you?" said Ron, sitting down next to them.[br]"Wish you would," said Fred, looking irritated at the interruption.[br]"What's a bummer?" Ron asked George.[br]"Having a nosy git like you for a brother," said George.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014