Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Steelers_thumb

Harry: Yeah, Dudley’s big boned, and these clothes fit me.

Posted by josh1210 on May 18, 2011, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

great picture

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on May 18, 2011, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Hey…don’t mess with my cookies. You’ve been warned.

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 18, 2011, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Harry to Dudley: At least Hagrid’s not as wide as he is tall.

Posted by josh1210 on May 18, 2011, 05:45 AM report to moderator

Psh, muggle please.

Posted by muggleplease88 on May 18, 2011, 05:58 AM report to moderator

“I might not be allowed to do magic outside of school, but guess where I can stick this wand?”

Posted by maninthemoon on May 18, 2011, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

loool, i love all your captions! :D
ok so here’s mine.
Who farted?

Posted by ceweez on May 18, 2011, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

“Yeah i’ve got my mother’s eyes. It doesn’t mean you have to gape at me every time i pass by”

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 18, 2011, 06:45 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

“I gotta get back to Hogwarts,
Where everybody knows I’m cool!”

Posted by Mima11 on May 18, 2011, 06:58 AM report to moderator

Stop telling me I look just like my parents.

Posted by bookworm1118 on May 18, 2011, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Harry: Leaky, make. a. freaking. countdown.

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 18, 2011, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Join the group “WE WANT A COUNTDOWN FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!” to get a DH2 countdown! If we get 100+ people to join this group, it will be sent to Melissa Anelli! Please Join!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 18, 2011, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

“You ate my last chocolate frog?!”

Posted by Verdande on May 18, 2011, 08:04 AM report to moderator

"Why do they have to move in packs?" Harry asked Ron as a dozen or so girls walked past them, sniggering and staring at Harry. "How're you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?"[br]"Lasso one?" Ron suggested.