Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Fixed_thumb

“If looks could kill, I’d be in Azkaban.”

Posted by iloveronweasley16 on May 17, 2011, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Fixed_thumb

“I’m sorry, did you just say I’m done growing??”

Posted by iloveronweasley16 on May 17, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points

love the pic!!♥

Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on May 17, 2011, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Yes, yes I know heard it all before. I look just like my father but have my mother’s eyes. Now shut up.

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on May 17, 2011, 10:12 PM report to moderator

You broke my iPod!

Posted by junaillo on May 17, 2011, 10:30 PM report to moderator

new picture:
Bitch Please – i am SO cooler than Edward Cullen!

Posted by albus1881 on May 17, 2011, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

Harry looking back: Oh if I knew then what I know now…he’d have been Avada Kedavra’d!

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on May 17, 2011, 10:38 PM report to moderator

Dudley, put DOWN that cake.

Posted by CuriousRaven on May 17, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator

You’re not in the mood for a Redvine?

Posted by PotionsMaster7 on May 17, 2011, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Don’t mess with me… or Hagrid will get you for me.

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 17, 2011, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

“Harry: You may not know this Dursleys but in about 6 years i will have defeated the most evil wizard of all time, died and come back to life and will marry my best friends sister
Dursleys: “yeah right..now pour our coffee!”

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on May 17, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Image-11

7 years and horicruxes later, countless lives have been lost. But we remember the happy memeries of those who have passed. We will always remember where it started. “Dear Mr. Potter, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwart School of Witchcraft and Wizardry”

Posted by ninjalissa~really a Ravenclaw on May 18, 2011, 12:26 AM report to moderator

Right, Dudley. That’s why I spit in your scrambled eggs this morning.

Posted by trontech on May 18, 2011, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

oh, yes, dudley, looks CAN kill!!!!

Posted by LoopeyLooneyLuna on May 18, 2011, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on May 18, 2011, 02:36 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You're eating again, I notice," said Ron, watching Hermione adding liberal amounts of jam to her toast.[br]"I've decided there are better ways of making a stand about elf rights," said Hermione haughtily.[br]"Yeah... and you were hungry," said Ron, grinn