Voldemort is going down!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 10, 2011, 07:27 PM

Our first caption contest is officially under our belts and I'm thrilled to say that we had an overwhelming number of submissions. I'll be posting several of them on our Tumblr throughout the night, but one winner has been chosen!

Congratulations to ~Roni~! She's been awarded 100 MyLeaky points for her creative, StarKid-inspired submission.

Check the top of this post for the next picture we want you to caption. Leave your best captions in the comments and another winner will be chosen, awarded 100 MyLeaky points, and posted here tomorrow. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

HAHA YAYY OMG THANK YOU~~!@# :DD
I’m so glad you liked that haha! Go TeamStarKid! :DD

Posted by ~Roni~ on May 11, 2011, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Congrats Roni!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 11, 2011, 03:49 AM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

Voldemort at the dentist:
Open up and say “Ah!”
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH…”
“Mr. Riddle, you need a root canal. Let me grab my dr…”
“..VADA KEDAVRA!”

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on May 11, 2011, 05:07 AM report to moderator

Lol thats a brilliant caption! well done!

Posted by Traceymmm on May 11, 2011, 07:25 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Caption: “ARG! Ouch my back .. Nobody can touch him, he is mine. Once my back will let me move me again!”

Congrats Roni ..

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 11, 2011, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

My Caption: OMG! Nagini has been turned into a cute, fluffy hamster!"

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on May 11, 2011, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Blue_sun_med_thumb

Caption: “Stella!!!!!”

Or how about: “ICE CREAM MAN!!!”

Posted by gizzmogeek on May 11, 2011, 11:05 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

My caption: NNNYAAAHHHHH!!!! (yes, that is MY word!)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 11, 2011, 12:23 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

“I’m really pissed right now!”

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 11, 2011, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Congrats Roni! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 11, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

My caption: "ARRGGH!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO KILL YOU, POTTER? "

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 11, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

AAAAAAHHHHHHVADA KEDAVRA!!!

Posted by beewell on May 11, 2011, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Logo_thumb

Voldemort: yawn

Posted by MySongIsLaughter on May 11, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Congrats! to the winner.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 11, 2011, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Voldemort: AHHH I just finish reading HP7 and i’m going to die NOOOO!!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 11, 2011, 04:02 PM report to moderator

"You horrible woman," she said, through gritted teeth, "you don't care, do you, anything for a story, and anyone will do, won't they? Even Ludo Bagman --"[br]"Sit down, you silly little girl, and don't talk about things you don't understand," said Rita Sk

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014