Watch Live Now: The Northeast Quidditch Regionals

Fan Events
Posted by: Rosi
May 01, 2011, 05:34 PM

Catch the last few hours of the Northeast Quidditch Regionals, brought to you by the International Quidditch Association from Hoftstra University in Hempstead, NY on Long Island. Watch right here on UStream. The IQA Northeastern Regionals Empire Classic ends at 7.30pm EST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fan Events News

not sure what to say, I’m completely speechless

Posted by FC360 on May 01, 2011, 06:07 PM report to moderator

Wow. lOl. I don’t know if I should believe this or not. =P

Posted by . on May 01, 2011, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

it was not broadcasting at 7! i cant watch it! D*:

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 01, 2011, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Heheh…I played Quidditch at one of my friends birthday parties once, it was a sort of interpretation of the game…I had fun…I’d love it if my school started a quidditch team, but I’m sure most of the people that joined wouldn’t do much and would only join because it was quidditch, not because they actually wanted to play…

Posted by Jacket on May 01, 2011, 09:12 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I don’t what to say .. it is unbelieveable !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 02, 2011, 03:41 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

It’s great the JK Rowling has inspired a new sport.

Posted by molly43 on May 02, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

opps corr’n: It’s great that JK Rowling has inspired such a great new sport.

Posted by molly43 on May 02, 2011, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Aw darn I missed it. Who won?

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 02, 2011, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

they’re so funny running with their broom in between their legs ^^ I love watching them at it!

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 02, 2011, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I dunno…

Posted by Won_Two on May 02, 2011, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

………..Seriously! There are so Qudditch Championships?!
How come I didn’t find out about this before?! But it is fun to watch though!

Wand_thumb

Awwwwww :( missed it.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 02, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb
I’m completely speechless!
Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 03, 2011, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Normal_gof_chp05-1_thumb

Ah, seriously. Who came out on top? I want to see the rise of a team who can ACTUALLY beat Middlebury.

Posted by Aldous Mullholly on May 03, 2011, 11:12 AM report to moderator

"I [i]told[/i] you not to annoy Rita Skeeter! She's made you out to be some sort of -- of scarlet woman!"[br]Hermione stopped looking astonished and snorted with laughter. [i]"Scarlet woman?"[/i] she repeated, shaking with suppressed giggles as she looked

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014