New Deleted Scenes from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 05, 2011, 12:46 AM

Thanks to our friends over at Portkey.it, we have a new deleted scene included as part of the special features of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD set to be released on April 15.  In this clip, Ron (Rupert Grint) and Mr. Weasley (Mark Williams) share a moment together in the Weasley storage shed while Mr. Weasley fiddles with the very radio Ron uses on his hunt for the horcruxes.  To view this forty second deleted scene from the film, click here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

What does Ron say when he leans across hi father????

Posted by cherriekin on April 06, 2011, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Severus_-_always_normal_thumb

I like the deleted scenes. Thank you for the opportunity to see them.

Posted by TrustSSnape on April 06, 2011, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

huh.. okay..

Posted by ykaitot on April 06, 2011, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Hg_thumb

Love the idea that Arthur put together radios for everyone. Might not have been overly necessary, but it’s a good character moment.

Posted by Chreechree on April 06, 2011, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I can see why it was cut, but at the same time it’s such a cute little personal scene, I’m very glad to have seen it. Can’t wait for the DVD!!!

Posted by eccentricalice on April 06, 2011, 11:42 AM report to moderator

It’s nice to see a bit of what Mr. Weasley does for the Order.

Posted by Leeann on April 06, 2011, 11:43 AM report to moderator

I wish they included it in the movie

Posted by daldula on April 08, 2011, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_image4_thumb

Very nice.

Posted by harmfizzle on April 09, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_image4_thumb

Very nice.

Posted by harmfizzle on April 09, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb

A Fantastic Scene

Posted by lordy on April 10, 2011, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

sigh How many brilliant scenes have they taken out?

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 10, 2011, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_image4_thumb

O so that is where the radio came from.

Posted by harmfizzle on April 10, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator

sorry folks, that is not where the radio came from…it s where they made it come from., I don t need that scene, Ron shows enough tenderness , Rupert has his very big moments….imagine they keep stuff like that in and others out…
My opinion….

Posted by Giant Fairy on April 12, 2011, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

I can’t wait for the dvd 2 come out on FRIDAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Posted by hpemmapie on April 13, 2011, 11:15 AM report to moderator

I like that clip very much! I love th depth they put in the movies.

Posted by 9em on April 19, 2011, 06:10 PM report to moderator

"My father's next door buying my books and mother's up the street looking at wands," said the boy. He had a bored, drawling voice. "Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll