"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Trailer Airs on ABC Family; US and French Dubbed Version Now Online (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 27, 2011, 08:47 PM

Update: Apple.com has made available the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which can be viewed in 480p, 720p, and 1080p.

As expected, ABC Family has aired the full US version of the trailer during the last half hour of the "Happy Gilmore" broadcast.  Clocking in at approximately two minutes in legnth, the trailer features a voice over of Lord Voldemort's speech during the Battle of Hogwarts and glimpses of the battle, Gringots break in, the castle crashing down around Harry, Snape's memories, Molly and Bellatrix's duel, Snape at Godric's Hollow, Oliver Wood sweeping into Hogwarts, the Weasley's surrounding Fred's body, and Harry and Voldemort tumbling off a cliff at Hogwarts.

Additionally, Cine.orange has posted a French dubbed version of what is expected to be the first full trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" set to air this evening on ABC Family.  To watch this trailer, click here.

Stay close to Leaky as we'll post the trailer as soon as it appears online.

Update 2:  Thanks to WB we now have a full range of viewing and download options for the just released "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" trailer.

WINDOWS HD

WINDOWS STANDARD

FLASH

QUICKTIME HD

QUICKTIME STANDARD

Many thanks to Countdown2DH!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Am I the only one to think that thoe movie isn’t going to be good again? I mean, they kept changing the best scenes in the previous movies (Hogwarts fight at then end of HBP, the fight at the end of OoTP and the last task in GoF), and now, they had everything to make a great battle for Hogwarts at the end of movie 8. They knew everything from the books now…But the Kept changing things like the fight between Harry and Voldemort…They are suposed to be fighting in front of everyone in the great hall, with Harry now confident…oh gosh..stick to the books, they are the real great story, the movie are just some goods scenes mixed with plenty of bad ones…

sorry for my thoughts, I just feel like I had to say this. If some of you agree, don’t hesitate to write me and talk about it together!…..but I’m disapointed…again…

Posted by argoras on April 29, 2011, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

@argoras – no, I’m sure you aren’t the only one to think that the movie isn’t going to be good. But, there will be many more who think it will be good. Yes, the books are excellent, but sometimes, what works in a book, doesn’t translate well to screen. How boring would it be to have them walking around in a circle talking to each other, wrapping up the whole thing like an Agatha Christie mystery? Now – that would be cheesy. They’ll probably be fighting in front of people some of the time, but really, as a visual that would be weird, everyone just standing there staring at them like it’s a dance-off. That doesn’t happen in war. I’m looking forward to an all out bang up fight. (and I know I already said that earlier, but I feel strongly that this time, it will be an improvement on the scene in the book)

Posted by sueml on April 29, 2011, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

this was a great trailer and the nights of hogwarts were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by l-u-n-a on April 29, 2011, 10:38 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I personally like the part why Harry draggs Voldemort off the cliff-I thought it was an amazing add on. Obviously most people don’t agree but oh well :P I have always loved Snape and absolutely loved him in the trailers-its going to be frigging amazing to see everything unfold. My fav scene in the trailer though was Molly and Bellatrix-I may scream out in the threater when that part happens.

Posted by joeys_mommy on April 30, 2011, 12:59 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

the trailer is amazing!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on April 30, 2011, 01:36 AM report to moderator

AWESOMENESS!!!!! <3

Btw… I need, need, need a still of Molly as she strikes Bellatrix!!!! =D

Posted by imcesca on April 30, 2011, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I’m still recovering because I have been panicking that I cant seem to get the links and I’ve been desperate but I just saw it and I’ve gone into my usual state of Harry Potter film or book release frenzy. It’s looking good! I loved the flower, it was a beautiful moment and I burst into tears when the Fred scene came on.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on May 01, 2011, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

That was so cool! I amost cry when I watch it.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on May 01, 2011, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

I like it that they showed a hair-length’s worth of Mrs. Weasley and You-Know-Who’s bratty relative, both of whom you know will be engaging in a kind of Steel-Cage, Texas Death Match, Hogwarts Style, which will be worth the price of admission just to see it happen. Accio Movie Tickets!

Posted by Paskunius Senus on May 02, 2011, 11:37 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait!

Posted by Dawna on May 03, 2011, 06:42 PM report to moderator

"So," sneered Fudge, recovering himself, "you intend to take on Dawlish, Shacklebolt, Dolores, and myself single-handed, do you, Dumbledore?"[br]"Merlin's beard, no," said Dumbledore, smiling. "Not unless you are foolish enough to force me to."