"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Trailer Airs on ABC Family; US and French Dubbed Version Now Online (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 27, 2011, 08:47 PM

Update: Apple.com has made available the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which can be viewed in 480p, 720p, and 1080p.

As expected, ABC Family has aired the full US version of the trailer during the last half hour of the "Happy Gilmore" broadcast.  Clocking in at approximately two minutes in legnth, the trailer features a voice over of Lord Voldemort's speech during the Battle of Hogwarts and glimpses of the battle, Gringots break in, the castle crashing down around Harry, Snape's memories, Molly and Bellatrix's duel, Snape at Godric's Hollow, Oliver Wood sweeping into Hogwarts, the Weasley's surrounding Fred's body, and Harry and Voldemort tumbling off a cliff at Hogwarts.

Additionally, Cine.orange has posted a French dubbed version of what is expected to be the first full trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" set to air this evening on ABC Family.  To watch this trailer, click here.

Stay close to Leaky as we'll post the trailer as soon as it appears online.

Update 2:  Thanks to WB we now have a full range of viewing and download options for the just released "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" trailer.

WINDOWS HD

WINDOWS STANDARD

FLASH

QUICKTIME HD

QUICKTIME STANDARD

Many thanks to Countdown2DH!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Capture10_thumb

epic doesnt even begin to describe it! It was so amazing

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on April 27, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Copy__2__of_spain_237_thumb

SO EXCITED. And yet so sad…goodbye childhood!

Posted by JoanMarieMesi {WBM} on April 27, 2011, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Wow nice trailer! I kept rewinding on all the Snape parts though.×3 Young Snape looks cute! It really does look amazing.

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on April 27, 2011, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

ohmyohmyohmy i cannot wait its starting the end is starting im hyperventilating!!!!!!!

Posted by LoopeyLooneyLuna on April 27, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator

Love it! There is one character J.K. Rowling left out of the final Hogwart battle that I would have loved to see in the book…the Weasley’s Ford Anglia car. Since it went wild in the woods, I would have loved to seen it come out and run down a couple of death eaters and saving some students.

Posted by crissyanthemum on April 27, 2011, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Posted by J.E.T. on April 27, 2011, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I keep having trouble with the links!!!!! :(:(:(:(

Posted by LunaLuver on April 27, 2011, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Hermione-ron-battle-of_hogwarts-fight_thumb

Oh. My. Gosh. Wow. THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BE SOOOO AWESOME AND EPIC AND THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I can’t wait. Loved the trailer. It rocks. I almost started crying when Tonks and Remus were reaching for each other…

Posted by hermionerules5 {HR/R 4evr!} on April 27, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

i held my breath during that whole trailer. I’ve must’ve watched it a dozen times now, I cannot wait for the movie!
Oh can someone please explain to me what is up with Harry grabbing Voldemort and tumbling off the ledge?

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on April 27, 2011, 10:01 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I started crying so Hard when I saw it! So not pregnancy Hormones despite what my Husband claimed :P Its going to be AMAZING! When I saw Molly and Bellatrix I screamed!

Posted by joeys_mommy on April 27, 2011, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TRAILER IS AMAZING!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR JULY!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 27, 2011, 10:20 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

This is epically awesome!!! twice as awesome as part 1’s!! omg, wayy more intense! saw fred’s death… sob …. hope i still get to watch it midnight even though my camp ends on the 14th! O.o

Posted by jammjcpotter on April 27, 2011, 10:32 PM report to moderator

I loved it, it made me cry. Snape is breaking my heart! Cant get it pulled up on Apple, thank God I tivoed it so I can watch it that way!

Posted by weasley4me on April 27, 2011, 10:34 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

@HPandtheDA007: I believe that was an add-on, instead of them just fighting magically, I think they wanted to show them fighting physically also. I think I read this in some magazine that included an interview with David Yates.

Posted by jammjcpotter on April 27, 2011, 10:37 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Can’t wait till Molly and Bellatrix fight, gonna be sooo epic!!! I like the word epic, good word to use when describing anything HP.

Posted by jammjcpotter on April 27, 2011, 10:41 PM report to moderator

Snape's upper lip was curling. Harry wondered why Lockhart was still smiling; if Snape had been looking at [i]him[/i] like that he'd have been running as fast as he could in the opposite direction.