Pre-Orders Open for "Dear Mr. Potter"

News
Posted by: Stephanie_J
April 26, 2011, 12:36 PM

"Dear Mr. Potter: Letters of Love, Loss, and Magic" is a new book featuring hundreds of letters and pictures from fans who have been impacted and inspired by Harry Potter.

Some familiar fandom names also pop up in the book, including Leaky's own webmistress and author of "Harry, A History" Melissa Anelli, actress Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), New York Times-best selling author John Green, Andrew Slack from the Harry Potter Alliance, Paul DeGeorge of Harry and the Potters, Andrew Sims and Eric Scull of MuggleNet, and Esther Earl's mom, Lori.

Pre-orders for "Dear Mr. Potter" are now open with all proceeds going directly to the Harry Potter Alliance. Those who pre-order will receive the discounted price of $14.99.

"Dear Mr. Potter" will go on sale July 1, 2011, but here are 10 good reasons why now is the best time to pre-order!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Self_acceptance_by_jenniholma_1__normal_thumb

Sounds awesome!!!!!! :D

Posted by Aceba {WBM} on April 26, 2011, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Self_acceptance_by_jenniholma_1__normal_thumb

Oh my gosh I was the first to comment!!!

Posted by Aceba {WBM} on April 26, 2011, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I wonder if it’s available in the UK?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on April 26, 2011, 12:41 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

If I’d have known, I’d have written in myself, definitely pre-ordering this evening!

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 26, 2011, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

That is so cool!!!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 26, 2011, 12:57 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Just ordered it!

Posted by Rosie016 on April 26, 2011, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Definitely want to get this!

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on April 26, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I just pre-ordered it too :-) This looks really cute and for an excellent cause!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on April 26, 2011, 02:02 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Let me know how it is then .. Can’t decide if I should order or not :/

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 26, 2011, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Emily_spectrespecs_1_thumb

i really want to pre-order this!!! especially cause evanna lynch’s letter is in there :D

Posted by Emy_Lovegood on April 26, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds like fun, & the HPA will do good things with the proceeds.

Posted by Won_Two on April 26, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

want so bad

Posted by andarocketship on April 26, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Sounds so awesome! I will definitely be buying a copy! Great work, Lily!

Posted by Smitch on April 26, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I would love to read this.

Posted by budgie on April 26, 2011, 06:10 PM report to moderator

This book looks amazing! I ordered it through the link on Mugglenet on Sunday. I can’t wait for it to arrive in July!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on April 26, 2011, 06:41 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Professor Trelawney was now teaching them palmistry, and she lost no time in informing Harry that he had the shortest life line she had ever seen.