Trailer for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" to Air Wednesday on ABC Family

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:36 PM

The first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will premiere this coming Wednesday, April 27, during the 7:00 - 9:00 pm EST hours, a press release issued by ABC Family reports.  The trailer will be broadcast during an airing of "Happy Gilmore."  Official word is as follows:

Burbank, CA (April 22, 2011) – ABC Family continues to be the television destination for all Harry Potter™ fans, this time by airing the U.S. premiere of the new “Harry Potter™ and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” trailer on Wednesday, April 27th. The trailer will air during a showing of “Happy Gilmore,” which airs 7:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT.
The premiere of the new trailer will give fans a glimpse at the epic finale of the “Harry Potter™” film series, including moments from such scenes as Harry, Ron and Hermione escaping from Gringotts bank, the Room of Requirement fire storm, Mrs. Weasley taking on Bellatrix Lestrange, and Harry and Voldemort’s last stand. To get fans ready for the trailer, ABCFamily.com will be releasing one exclusive new photo from “Harry Potter™ and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” in support of the trailer’s premiere on ABC Family.
Stick to Leaky for full coverage!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Severus_x_2_thumb

Sounds exciting. Perhaps it will turn up on Leaky in a few days?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on April 23, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

Can’t wait to see it :-D

Posted by CDR on April 23, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I can’t wait. I’m waiting until its online though, which will be like 5 mins after it airs because I don’t want to watch Happy Gilmore yuck. I want a full trailer though so we can have a nice be discussion about it like the first DH trailer and the Part 1 trailer. If theres not a full one for part 2 thats not right.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on April 23, 2011, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

OMIGOSH! I am so excited!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 23, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

I can’t wait to see this, but it does annoy me that these trailers always seem to premiere in the states. Why not here in the UK – aka the HOME of Harry Potter?!?! So yes. That bugs me.

On a happier note, YAY, BELLATRIX TAKE DOWN SCENE <3

Posted by justwannaWrock on April 23, 2011, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait to check it out!

82up9n_thumb

WE DON’T HAVE ABC FAMILY OVER HERE!! :( :(
Hopefully it’ll be on YouTube soon, though. Then I’ll be able to watch it.

Posted by Darth Vincenza on April 23, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

If you live outside the US, maybe you can find a stream on-line that will allow you to watch ABC Family on your PC or Mac. Just point your wand at the monitor and say, “Accio Trailer!”

Posted by Paskunius Senus on April 23, 2011, 01:28 PM report to moderator

FINALLY! I’ve been waiting for this for so long. YAY for the Mrs. Weasley kicking Bellatrix’s booty scene! So stoked.

Posted by hermioneweasley17 on April 23, 2011, 01:49 PM report to moderator

I am willing to even sit through Happy Gilmore just to see it!

Posted by kabing74 on April 23, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I don’t have ABC Family.

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on April 23, 2011, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Roses2_thumb

Cool! I am really sad to see it end! I grew up with Harry Potter! I am seeing the movie though! I don’t want it to end! :(

Posted by CassidyWeasley:) on April 23, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

all I can say is…….YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on April 23, 2011, 10:55 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait! It’s going to be great! =]

Posted by . on April 24, 2011, 01:27 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

OH MY GOD!!! ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME! Criminal Minds will have to wait that night cause I will NOT miss this!!!!

Posted by joeys_mommy on April 24, 2011, 02:21 AM report to moderator

[i]Gallons of Galleons! Pocket money failing to keep pace with your outgoings? Like to earn a little extra gold? Contact Fred and George Weasley, Gryffindor common room, for simple, part-time, virtually painless jobs. (We regret that all work is undertake