Trailer for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" to Air Wednesday on ABC Family

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:36 PM

The first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will premiere this coming Wednesday, April 27, during the 7:00 - 9:00 pm EST hours, a press release issued by ABC Family reports.  The trailer will be broadcast during an airing of "Happy Gilmore."  Official word is as follows:

Burbank, CA (April 22, 2011) – ABC Family continues to be the television destination for all Harry Potter™ fans, this time by airing the U.S. premiere of the new “Harry Potter™ and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” trailer on Wednesday, April 27th. The trailer will air during a showing of “Happy Gilmore,” which airs 7:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT.
The premiere of the new trailer will give fans a glimpse at the epic finale of the “Harry Potter™” film series, including moments from such scenes as Harry, Ron and Hermione escaping from Gringotts bank, the Room of Requirement fire storm, Mrs. Weasley taking on Bellatrix Lestrange, and Harry and Voldemort’s last stand. To get fans ready for the trailer, ABCFamily.com will be releasing one exclusive new photo from “Harry Potter™ and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” in support of the trailer’s premiere on ABC Family.
Stick to Leaky for full coverage!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Snape_icon3_thumb

Sweet! Can’t wait to see the trailer. I hope they include some of the Prince’s Tale in the trailer I’ve been dying to sneak a preview of that.

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on April 22, 2011, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Khhp_thumb

Can we finally get a countdown, Leaky?

Posted by doctorpope181 on April 22, 2011, 08:14 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

WHY do I live in freakin DENMARK?
I want to see this trailer .. NEED ABC ! ARG ..
needneedneed !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 22, 2011, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

is this gonna be a US only thing? aww..

Posted by ykaitot on April 22, 2011, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 22, 2011, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

can’t wait to see this!

Posted by beewell on April 22, 2011, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Finally, finally FINALLY!!!!! :D Its about time WB. Oh I cant wait to see, I’m going to set my DVR right now! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on April 23, 2011, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Why the hell ABC doesn’t air in India. I just cant wait to see it

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on April 23, 2011, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@doctorpope181, and please let it be a countdown of DH pictures – or even perhaps pictures from all the films – and not the OotP ones again!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on April 23, 2011, 02:17 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 23, 2011, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Can’t wait to see it in the UK?

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 23, 2011, 04:39 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

:O
Why cant any tv stations in the uk premiere all this Harry potter stuff too:(
Or better still, why can’t the uk have abc too ?
Can’t wait to see the trailer though:) “mrs weasley taking on bellatrix lestrange” :) :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on April 23, 2011, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Great more trailers I have to resist watching….

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 23, 2011, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Fred_and_george_thumb

awesome cant wait to watch :D

Posted by MyNameIsFredWeasley on April 23, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Timeturner2_thumb

i can’t wait to see a sneak preview of it, but don’t know when it is being shown here!

Posted by mariakingsford on April 23, 2011, 10:12 AM report to moderator

"Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard -- I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I j