Fun Friday: Harry Potter is Real

Humor
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:12 PM

A bit of a throwback for Fun Friday today, as we share a video of who we know as Dan Radcliffe explaining the real Harry Potter.  Hint: It's all real.

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community. This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community. If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Lily___james_potter_thumb

Brilliant!
He looks and sounds crazy, but it’s all so sweet; he cares about us, fans, so much!
“I thought I was an actor playing a wizard- stop …but I am a wizard playing an actor”

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 24, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

Oh WOW!

Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

Oh WOW!

Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Totally AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on April 24, 2011, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Yes, and I am the Giant Squid…

Posted by Won_Two on April 24, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Normal_movies_ootp_stills_promoshots_019_normal_thumb

Haha lol! The only problem was that even when I turned the volume all the way up on my computer I could barely hear it….

Posted by Hermione Luna Tonks on April 24, 2011, 01:23 PM report to moderator

I remember when I first watched this, I actually believed it at first, I thought Daniel has gone crazy… I guess that shows how good he is!

Posted by ethanHP on April 24, 2011, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

What does he mean, he talks to women? WHAT ABOUT GINNY???

Posted by i_am_hermione on April 24, 2011, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Go ahead, Harry. Pull the other one. On the other hand, I wonder if, when he is older and about to pass on, he asks to be buried in his Gryffindor Quidditch uni, holding his Nimbus 2000 broom. Then we’ll know for sure.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on April 24, 2011, 02:45 PM report to moderator

lol i remember seeing this a long time ago! Fun Friday is kinda like weekend throwbacks on Mugglenet! =D

Posted by Winkyxx on April 24, 2011, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Hahaha, I love this. I remember when I first watched this…. if memory serves, I’m pretty sure I was literally on the floor laughing…. and crying because I was laughing so much. Oh Dan, how I love you…….

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on April 24, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

LOL – so funny! Dan rocks!

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 24, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator

haha this is so funny :D

Posted by -MiriaM-777- on April 24, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Hp98_thumb

this is hilarious!

Posted by louisV_chic♥ROAR♥ on April 24, 2011, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Emma-watson-short-hair-picture_thumb

wow, – more proof of how good an actor Dan is!!!! he actually sounded like a mental person with split personalities. Hahaha, this makes us all laugh i think

Posted by Stephaniej on April 24, 2011, 07:22 PM report to moderator

She thrust the letter at Harry, who saw that it was not handwritten, but composed from pasted letters that seemed to have been cut out of the [i]Daily Prophet[/i]:[br][i]You are a wicked girl. Harry Potter deserves better. Go back where you came from mugg

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014