Fun Friday: Harry Potter is Real

Humor
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:12 PM

A bit of a throwback for Fun Friday today, as we share a video of who we know as Dan Radcliffe explaining the real Harry Potter.  Hint: It's all real.

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community. This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community. If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Dhsmall_thumb

Love it :)

Posted by akcorr on April 22, 2011, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Lol I remember seeing this it was so funny!

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on April 22, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Lmao .. Oh god Lord .. This is absolutely hillarious !
I love it ! Hahaha

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 22, 2011, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Love it!
LOL :D

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on April 22, 2011, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

Saw this a while back and just loved it…Dan has an amazing sense of humour! ….Broom burn!!!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on April 23, 2011, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I love this, it’s so funny. Dan’s sense of humour is out of this world! Broom burn indeed!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on April 23, 2011, 03:27 AM report to moderator

wow, that was different

Posted by M.M.D on April 23, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I had forgotten he did that. It was really funny and fun to revisite. Thanks!

Posted by Eeyore on April 23, 2011, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Logo_thumb

That’s so awesome xD

Posted by MySongIsLaughter on April 23, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator

I knew it! I knew it!

Posted by Curandera on April 23, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This video isn’t working for me.

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on April 23, 2011, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Alwaysback_thumb

That’s amazing(:

Posted by dumbledorerox98 on April 23, 2011, 06:23 PM report to moderator

Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe is just so hilarious. But, he talks way TOO fast!

Posted by . on April 23, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

This is so hilarious!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 24, 2011, 12:03 AM report to moderator
27353_100000325110696_8297_n_thumb

I laughed so much!He sounded like a crazy guy.I don’t like Daniel for his beauty(I actually think he is ugly)but he is a really good actor and a good person I believe.

Posted by QueenMarianna on April 24, 2011, 09:57 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I've been promoted," Percy said before Harry could even ask, and from his tone, he might have been announcing his election as supreme ruler of the universe. "I'm now Mr. Crouch's personal assistant, and I'm here representing him."