MTV to Live Stream "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD Premiere on Monday

News
Posted by: Stephanie_J
April 02, 2011, 03:10 PM

This coming Monday, April 4, MTV will be live streaming from the red carpet of the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD launch in New York City.

Starting at 7 p.m. ET on MTV.com, host Josh Horowitz will be interviewing castmembers and super-fans on the red carpet, debuting exclusive footage from the film and taking a peek inside Harry Potter: The Exhibition at the Discovery Times Square building.
Cast members expected to be in attendance include Sir Michael Gambon (Dumbledore), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), James and Oliver Phelps (Weasley twins), Dohmnal Gleeson (Bill Weasley), Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegod), David Thewlis (Lupin) and Natalia Tena (Tonks). Producers David Heyman and David Barron will also be present.

MTV will also be offering fans the chance to ask the stars a question on Monday. Questions can be submitted via MTV.com or by using Twitter @MTVNews and hashtag #askpotter.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

I luv posting!!!

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:38 PM report to moderator

I luv posting!!!

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Same, can’t go ;(
But it sounds loads of funnn

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 04, 2011, 12:42 PM report to moderator

YES. lOl. I already watched it and it was so cool! I’m going to miss Harry Potter. =(

Posted by . on April 27, 2011, 10:20 PM report to moderator

"You're worth twelve of Malfoy," Harry said. "The Sorting Hat chose you for Gryffindor, didn't it? And where's Malfoy? In stinking Slytherin."[br] Neville's lips twitched in a weak smile as he unwrapped the frog.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014