Feature on Order Members Clip from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Blu Ray DVD Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 12, 2011, 10:24 PM

Thanks to WB, we have a new preview clip from the special features included on the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" BluRay DVD.  In this clip, we get a look at the introductions of different members of the Order of the Phoenix throughout the series.  Click here to watch!

The BluRay and standard editions of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD will be released on April 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Whoops, I meant Blu :)

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on April 13, 2011, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool! Can’t wait!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 13, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

yay! i love seeing these on the internet cause i dont have a blu-ray player :/

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 13, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Can’t wait till the 15th!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on April 13, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Lupin_thumb

I’m about to explode with excitement!!!

Posted by undesirable1 on April 13, 2011, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

I nearly bought the normal DVD, but then I thought- nah! It’ll pay off to wait for the blue-ray :)

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 14, 2011, 09:25 AM report to moderator
I_m_in_a_raaaaage___thumb

I’ve been trying to avoid everything from the DVD so I get the full experience when I open my Blu-Ray copy, but, dammit, I’m only going to get it tomorrow (two days after it’s release) because I have so much freaking school work.. :(((

Posted by AdrianaNana on April 16, 2011, 11:54 AM report to moderator
I_m_in_a_raaaaage___thumb

Posted by AdrianaNana on April 16, 2011, 11:54 AM report to moderator

"I mean, the rest of us know it doesn't make any difference at all. Look at Neville Longbottom -- he's pure-blood and he can hardly stand a cauldron the right way up."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014