The Quest on Leakypedia

News
Posted by: John
March 07, 2011, 10:34 PM

It's been a couple days since we introduced you to the new website "The Quest," the new interactive website Warner Bros. has launched for Potter fans. Have you had a chance to check it out yet? A full Leaky review is on the way, but in the meantime it is today's Leakypedia Page of the Day. Let us know what you think its all about by editing that wiki page. Everyone who contributes something useful will receive 75 MyLeaky points!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Lily___james_potter_thumb

I absolutely love LeakyPedia and I’m gonna go sign up now. Gonna try and contribute…The Quest is an awesome web-page!

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 08, 2011, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I just contributed some information on how to receive some of the points and a link to the quest website!
I’ve joined The Quest as soon as they released the site, amazing site, can’t wait until the first reward is released, won’t be long now.

I hope that there would be a new trailer coming soon I should expect, I hope they release one on The Quest as an award.

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on March 08, 2011, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool! I’d love to read it!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 08, 2011, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Tbh the Quest website was a massive disappointment since there was hardly any content.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 09, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats very cool…

Posted by Won_Two on June 27, 2011, 11:04 PM report to moderator

His father's... this had been his father's. He let the material flow over his hands, smoother than silk, light as air. [i]Use it well,[/i] the note had said.