Image of Battered and Bloody Neville Holding the Sword of Gryffindor Appears Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 04, 2011, 08:35 PM

At the request of WB, this image has been removed.

The final installment of the last Harry Potter film will be released this July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Poo on Warner Brothers – proving once again that they are typical big corporate bullies.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 06, 2011, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

Well, it was really cool while it was up.

Posted by ChaseT on March 06, 2011, 09:06 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_thumb

I wish that I could have seen it! I bet it was pretty cool.

Posted by bweil on March 06, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

It is still up on a wikia page (for now, they’ll probably have to remove it later today.)

Posted by Bless_the_children on March 07, 2011, 12:33 AM report to moderator

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on March 07, 2011, 12:49 AM report to moderator

You were right Bless_the_children Wikia has already removed the picture.

Posted by hewy on March 07, 2011, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

It is a sad world indeed when a victim of theft is made out to be the bad guy.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on March 07, 2011, 02:49 AM report to moderator

I wish I saw it before it was removed…:( Sadness!

Posted by americangirlemmie on March 07, 2011, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am glad that Leaky is back up! It wouldn’t hurt Warner Brothers to show us a few more pictures. If the photo was shown without their permission that is one thing, but the fans here aren’t going to abuse it!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 07, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 07, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Sigh. I wish I could see it. But if Warner Bros really wanted it down…

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 07, 2011, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

It was a cool pic, befitting on of the bravest characters in HP.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on March 07, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Yoda, if WB were willing to share it, it wouldn’t be intellectual property theft. But they never will, because all they care about is protecting their profits. Look at what they did to Potter Puppet Pals: They can’t do any merchandising anymore, even though the images and captions they used were original – just ‘inspired’ by the HP characters.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 07, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

They did a good job taking it down. It’s impossible to find.
Bitter-sweet moment…I wish I could have seen it, but it’s their property and I’ll be more impressed to see it in the movie <3 !

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 08, 2011, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

I saw it before it was removed. I so cannot wait ti see the movie!

Posted by ykaitot on March 08, 2011, 09:53 AM report to moderator

Ron pulled out his own wand -- not knowing what he was going to do he heard himself cry the first spell that came into his head: [i]"Wingardium Leviosa!"[/i][br]The club flew suddenly out of the troll's hand, rose high, high up into the air, turned slowly