Happy Birthday, Robbie Coltrane

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
March 30, 2011, 11:20 AM

Please join us at TLC in wishing Robbie Coltrane a very happy birthday! The actor, who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter films, is turning 61 today. Many happy returns, Mr. Coltrane!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

How old were you again?

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

They went into Gladrags Wizardwear to buy a present for Dobby, where they had fun selecting the most lurid socks they could find, including a pair patterned with flashing gold and silver stars, and another that screamed loudly when they became too smelly.