Harry and Voldemort Face to Face in New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Poster

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 29, 2011, 12:00 AM

The Harry Potter UK Facebook page has posted this new poster from the forthcoming final installment of the Potter franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."  Check out our Image Galleries here for this poster, which shows Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) and Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes) head to head with the Elder Wand in-between.

Thanks Kimmy!

I luv to Post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:25 PM report to moderator

I luv to Post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

Can’t wait.

[i]That's what they should teach here,[/i] he thought, turning over onto his side, [i]how girls' brains work... it'd be more useful than Divination anyway...[/i]