Harry and Voldemort Face to Face in New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Poster

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 29, 2011, 12:00 AM

The Harry Potter UK Facebook page has posted this new poster from the forthcoming final installment of the Potter franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."  Check out our Image Galleries here for this poster, which shows Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) and Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes) head to head with the Elder Wand in-between.

Thanks Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

That is pretty tight! i CANT WAIT for this movie! :)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 28, 2011, 06:22 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait!! I can’t wait!! I can’t wait!! I can’t wait!! I can’t wait!!

Posted by Ratorr on March 28, 2011, 06:29 PM report to moderator

really late leaky…. mugglenet had this for hours now…. =] but still cool… but why does voldy have blood on him? it just doesnt make sense…

Posted by Winkyxx on March 28, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Man! Voldemort looks gruesome in that poster. Harry looks pretty determined. It is a great design, with the two profiles and the elder wand between holding them in balance.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 28, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Love it!!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on March 28, 2011, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I wonder if the blood is from Nagini.

Posted by budgie on March 28, 2011, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

this is AWESOME!!!!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on March 28, 2011, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thanks for posting it Leaky!! Its awesome!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 28, 2011, 07:31 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

Wow, Leaky you are so late with the new recently. At least its up now.

Posted by Rose on March 28, 2011, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

This is so AWESOME!

Posted by ChaseT on March 28, 2011, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

I have often wondered, why no nose? Is this scary?

Posted by cherriekin on March 28, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuffpottermore_thumb

wow i cant believed i just cried when i saw “It all ends”….

Posted by Sorceress25 on March 28, 2011, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Great poster! Looking forward to the movie.

Posted by Figment on March 28, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator

If you had asked me a while ago whether I preferred Leaky or Mugglenet, I would have had no hesitation in saying Leaky. But now? They are so damn slow with ANY Potter news. I mean, really, it took hours for them to have the Deathly Hallows 2 teaser and hours again for the poster. Percy Weasley must have had them fix that leak in their cauldron.

Posted by johnmtoner on March 28, 2011, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

OMG I CANT WWAIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FRIGIN EXCITED (SORRY FOR LANGUAGE BUT I DIDNT SWEAR)
CANT WAIT!
AAAAAAH!
MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE!
BOOM!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on March 28, 2011, 10:22 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

He tried to draw breath, but it made his head spin; his lungs were empty, and he suddenly felt a piercing pain on either side of his neck --[br]Harry clapped his hands around his throat and felt two large slits just below his ears, flapping in the cold ai