March Edition of The Quibbler Now Online

Leaky
Posted by: Rosi
March 28, 2011, 11:48 PM

The March issue of The Quibbler, Leaky's monthly publication for "news that no-one else will publish", is now available for download. March's edition features articles on the nefarious behaviour of members of the Ministry of Magic, a new muck-racking book by Rita Skeeter,  a narrow escape by Quibbler employee "Bob," and accusations that Elvis was abusing the wizards of Scandinavia.

Regular favourites such as Aberforth's page three girls, Luna's Letters and puzzles also feature. You can download a PDF version of The Quibbler at this link or find the zipped file version right here. You can also have a read of past Quibblers via this link

If you are interested in contributing to future issues of The Quibbler, the guidelines and instructions for submissions can be found at this link.

Many thanks once again to the creative team behind The Quibbler, made up of DorisTLC, Dreamteam, Evreka, Iheartprofessorsnape, Janemarple9, Lirene, paint it Black, Rudius Hagrid, SeverineSnape, Songbird, Snapes-Sister, wordsaremagic and this issue's guest contributors:  Daria, LoonySeverus, Mathilida Merryweather and Strawberry Finch.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:42 AM report to moderator

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:42 AM report to moderator

They had Potions that afternoon, which was an unqualified disaster. Try as Harry might, he couldn't get his Confusing Concoction to thicken, and Snape, standing watch with an air of vindictive pleasure, scribbled something that looked suspiciously like a

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014