Devon Murray Joins Twitter

Murray
Posted by: Rosi
March 28, 2011, 07:49 AM

Actor Devon Murray, who played Seamus Finnegan in the Harry Potter films, has officially joined twitter with the username @devonmmurray. You can find a list of all the Harry Potter actor official Twitter accounts at this link on @Leaky's list of Harry Potter connections. Recent additions include Luna Lovegood actress Evanna Lynch.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Murray News

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:52 AM report to moderator

"...life's too short... Look at Madam Bones, look at Emmeline Vance... It could be me next, couldn't it? But if it is," he said fiercely, now looking straight into Dumbledore's blue eyes gleaming in the wandlight, "I'll make sure I take as many Death Eate