Devon Murray Joins Twitter

Murray
Posted by: Rosi
March 28, 2011, 07:49 AM

Actor Devon Murray, who played Seamus Finnegan in the Harry Potter films, has officially joined twitter with the username @devonmmurray. You can find a list of all the Harry Potter actor official Twitter accounts at this link on @Leaky's list of Harry Potter connections. Recent additions include Luna Lovegood actress Evanna Lynch.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Murray News

I luv too post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:52 AM report to moderator

I luv too post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:52 AM report to moderator

I luv too post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:52 AM report to moderator

"An Age Line!" Fred Weasley said, his eyes glinting, as they all made their way across the Hall to the doors into the entrance hall. "Well, that should be fooled by an Aging Potion, shouldn't it? And once your name's in that goblet, you're laughing -- it