ABC Family "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Preview Online; New Looks at Snape, Final Battle, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 18, 2011, 12:02 AM

As expected, video of the exclusive "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" preview which aired as part of ABC Family's Harry Potter weekend has made its way online.  To view this clip, click here to see it in HD.

The final installment of the Harry Potter films will be released in theaters this July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hni_0022_thumb

wow that looks amazing! i cant wait! so epic :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on March 19, 2011, 02:39 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Oh,wow! It’s awesome! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on March 19, 2011, 04:17 AM report to moderator
Phelps_thumb

Did anyone else see Fred’s body? :’(

Posted by SecretAgentSam on March 19, 2011, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

I sooo cannot wait!! Augh!!

Posted by ykaitot on March 19, 2011, 09:25 AM report to moderator

omg I i can’t believe there only this one left I really want to see it asap but at the same time I don’t want them to end!!

Posted by clpotter on March 19, 2011, 11:19 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

@chikitcorpuzvesterbaek but we’ve seen a picture of Neville and his skin is burnt. So I think it’s definitely in.

I was a little underwhelmed by this, honestly I can definitely wait for this. I don’t want this to end. By the way Bonnie did sound much better. Please God she’s good in the one because I still don’t think we’ve really heard her act properly yet. But the yell sounded heart wrenching. I really hope this one’s the best of the series. I really enjoyed Part I

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 19, 2011, 11:23 AM report to moderator

Looks like they try to make it more spectacular again…I’m tired of this!!! What’s with the priori incantatum between Voldy and Harry? Proof that they didn’t understand the book…! And what’s with Voldemort holding Harry scene? “Why do you live”. The answer is not what Harry says…Another proof that they didn’t understand again…aarff…

Let’s stick to the books, those are the real great story…

Posted by argoras on March 19, 2011, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

That’s not priori incantatum. Proof that you don’t understand the films.
What Harry has worth living for is LOVE. That’s why he lives. Same as book. Proof that you don’t understand film adaptations.
Let’s not judge a films quality based on a trailer and not tell others what to do huh?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on March 20, 2011, 04:56 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

They’ve got so much Gringott’s scene!!!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on March 20, 2011, 10:57 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

I am a bit curious where did the scene of Voldemort holding Harry’s face part comes from… I don’t remember they did that. (On the clock tower especially.)

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on March 20, 2011, 11:19 AM report to moderator

@ Yodathehobbit: If it’s not a priori incantatem, then tell me what it is. A priori incantatem is when the two wands connect each other with spells. This happens when the wands have connection between them. It occurs when two wands which share the same source for their cores are forced to compete in combat. Never in the books did spells hit each other and the wizards had to “fight” while those spells are connected.

Ok, I can go with the thing worth living for is love, I had not see this way, so it’s ok. But yes it is love that make Harry the living one, but it’s his mother choice to die for him. Not Harry’s love. Well, it’s not that bad.

I know I’m fast to judge, but I’m judging with what I saw from the previous movies too: “Making it spectacular is more important than sticking to the books”. It’s just that I can’t overlook many things in the movies since Prizoner of Azkaban…I think the books are waaaay better. That’s all.

Posted by argoras on March 20, 2011, 12:38 PM report to moderator

Great clips. But, I REALLY hope that they still keep McGonagall as the first who first screams “NO!” when she sees Hagrid carrying what everyone thinks is Harry’s lifeless body. She’s one of my favourite characters, and this scene (as well as the scene where Harry comes to her defense in the Ravenclaw tower) really shows the love she has for Harry.

Plus, I’m sure Dame Maggie Smith would rock those scenes. Ginny can run screaming towards him right after :)

Posted by TrioFan on March 20, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

I just watched it, I can’t wait!

Posted by Ariana Devins on March 20, 2011, 04:05 PM report to moderator

@argoras: if you prefer the books, that’s great; but those of us who enjoy both don’t need your negative nitpicking. Stick to the books, and go rain on someone else’s parade. I can’t wait for Part 2, it looks fantastic!

Posted by ThinkPositive on March 20, 2011, 05:40 PM report to moderator

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!! AAAAAAAAH
when I saw fred dead I started to cry !! I had goosebumps the whole
time I watched it !! it will be EPIC !!
HP = WINNING :D

Posted by ze_wiz on March 20, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator

"My dad thinks [[i]The Prophet's[/i]] an awful paper," said Luna, chipping into the conversation unexpectedly. Sucking on her cocktail onion, she gazed at Rita with her enormous, protuberant, slightly mad eyes. "He publishes important stories that he thin