ABC Family "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Preview Online; New Looks at Snape, Final Battle, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 18, 2011, 12:02 AM

As expected, video of the exclusive "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" preview which aired as part of ABC Family's Harry Potter weekend has made its way online.  To view this clip, click here to see it in HD.

The final installment of the Harry Potter films will be released in theaters this July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

185506_205573539491951_204081402974498_522372_7279633_n_thumb

Goosebumps! I’m going to love this part, it looks so nice!

Posted by *Malf0y*L0Ver* on March 18, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Awesome! This is just wonderful but yet so nerve-wrecking at the same time!

Capture_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by ChaseT on March 18, 2011, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Looks amazing – I don’t avoid spoilers, so I’m looking forward to seeing the other clips that come out!

Re: @vicki_the_house_elf’s comment (“I’d hug Ron first too! hehe ;)”) –
Oh – not me! After all – Harry is the hero (and I guess I like dark-haired men!) : )

Posted by sueml on March 18, 2011, 01:44 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Omg, when hinny screams!!! It’s amazing!
This is so totally gonna smash the box office!!!!!!
It seem great!!!
I’m only gonna watch this teaser and the trailer, not gonna watch any spoilers at all, I can’t, I won’t let it happen :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on March 18, 2011, 02:55 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Omg, when ginny screams!!! It’s amazing!
This is so totally gonna smash the box office!!!!!!
It seem great!!!

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on March 18, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

My my, has not the time flown?… 4 more months to go.

Posted by Won_Two on March 18, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Fred looks like Fred. Doesn’t look a thing like Percy.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on March 18, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Owl3_thumb

Ginny’s scream is … perfect. I got chills. I’m so glad they showed that. This movie is going to bring the house down.

Seriously, I can’t wait.

Posted by SueB on March 18, 2011, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

I love all the shots of the dragon!

Posted by friendofblob on March 18, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

OMG OMG OMG that looks GREAT!!!!!:D
I´m sooo excited, can´t wait!! But still sad cause HP is coming to it´s end…but it will still be in our hearts!

Posted by jessyginny on March 18, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That was amazing!!!!!! Fred :"(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 18, 2011, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

OH MY GOODNESS!! I cannot wait to see this movie!! I may have to take the next day off so that I can go to the midnight showing…. OH MY GOODNESS!! DH2 looks so good. It is bittersweet that it is all ending.

Posted by JessSnape on March 18, 2011, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

It looks sooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!! I can not wait!! It will all be over, so bitter sweet.

Posted by Narglesarereal on March 19, 2011, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Loved it!!!! Can July 15th please hurry up and get here!!!!
Posted by hewy on March 19, 2011, 01:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"By all means continue destroying my possessions," said Dumbledore serenely. "I daresay I have too many."