Happy Birthday, Remus Lupin

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
March 10, 2011, 02:18 AM

The calendar on J.K. Rowling's website has been updated to mark the 10th March birthday of Remus Lupin. Please join us at Leaky in wishing this werewolf a very happy day! Many happy returns, Moony!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

9407947_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus. I am sure Teddy is thinking of you w/his goddaddy Harry.

Posted by sidnandragin on March 10, 2011, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Happy Birthday to the lovely Remus, one of my favourite characters. Much missed.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 10, 2011, 03:02 AM report to moderator
A-g_thumb

Happy birthday Remus Lupin! :)

Posted by SalmonSammy on March 10, 2011, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Remus.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on March 10, 2011, 07:09 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday to my favorite Marauder!

Posted by Dawna on March 10, 2011, 07:21 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Remus we all love you (I think we can agree on that!) !!!
We wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 10, 2011, 09:12 AM report to moderator
Avatarki_youloveit_ru_harry_potter_1054_thumb

uu-huuu)) Happy birthday)))

Posted by Luna Lovegood on March 10, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Hermione-ron-battle-of_hogwarts-fight_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMUS!!!!! We all love you!

Posted by hermionerules5 {HR/R 4evr!} on March 10, 2011, 11:13 AM report to moderator

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Remus, happy birthday to you! Since I’m denying you’re dead (you could have been sleeping, couldn’t you?), I hope you’re having a lovely time in your early fifties and have now found a solution to that annoying furry little problem of yours.

Posted by Libby on March 10, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator

Haha… Happy Birthday Remus! :)

Posted by on March 10, 2011, 11:40 AM report to moderator

Happy birthday, my dear Remus, you are one of my favorit caracters. I like your gentleness, your loyality, your capacity to help others vanquish their fears. Without you HP would be less interesting.

Posted by Eva Hedwig on March 10, 2011, 11:55 AM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

Happy Birthday,Remus!!!!We’ll never forget you.

Posted by CDR on March 10, 2011, 12:03 PM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

Happy Birthday Remus!! :( im so sad i dont want to watch the film, YOUR NOT DEAD! YOUR NOT!

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on March 10, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I’m raising a glass of Ogden’s Old Firewhiskey to the memory of probably the nicest man in all the Wizarding World as we know it – a kind and discerning heart and a great role model for young people. Cheers, Remus!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 10, 2011, 12:24 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Remus Lupin :D
I cried when you passed away, and I’m going to cry again when I see you go in the film :( but I’m sure Teddy Lupin will be proud of you

Posted by ToPpOtTeRfAnAtIc on March 10, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator

But from that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.