LeakyTV - Feb 23, 2011

Books
Posted by: John
February 23, 2011, 02:42 PM

Continuing on with our topic of the week - What would you add to the Wizaring World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando - LeakyTV's Alex Carpenter chimes in with Kristina Horner.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Me too, Trontech!

And hpgirl4life87, I’d love to wander around Hogwarts Castle too. And wouldn’t it be great if the staircases moved? Safely, and with ample warning of course (it would almost be enough of a rollercoaster for me. I’m not much of hero in rollercoasters). I’m only afraid I wouldn’t go and see the rest of the park outside WWoHP, just spend all my time in Hogwarts and the rest of the Potter park. I really do want to go there, but it will probably not even be this year. Here’s hoping that I’ll be able to make it early next year.

Posted by Tarana on February 25, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

oh come on :P the cereal dude is totally John. :P

Posted by ~Roni~ on February 26, 2011, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Pict0434_thumb

I recently went there and there were lines to get into stores! I would add less lines!!!! hahaha!

Posted by magichik on February 26, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

So cool! Amazing idea they should definitly try to work that into the park.

Posted by Ariana Devins on February 27, 2011, 08:21 PM report to moderator
1294889969i52398_thumb

how about there is a game where u have 2 shoot voldemort and the death eaters with wands? (the lazer pointers look like wands)

Posted by toonlink9567 on February 28, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator

"Charlie had to take the test twice," said Fred, grinning. "He failed the first time, Apparated five miles south of where he meant to, right on top of some poor old dear doing her shopping, remember?"