LeakyTV - Feb 21, 2011

News
Posted by: John
February 21, 2011, 10:51 PM

LeakyTV Topic of the week! "What would you add to the Universal Wizarding World Park" if you were in charge of expanding it?

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Hufflepuffpottermore_thumb

I would totally add a shrieking shack walk through of some sort or an azkaban prison ride. Both of these played big parts in the books and I think they should be incorporated some how!!!

Posted by Sorceress25 on February 21, 2011, 11:41 PM report to moderator
6568_100794709932122_100000047809948_22666_2406942_n_thumb

Really John? Now I have to go the rest of my days (unless they actually do build your D.A. ride) with the wanting and needing to defend Hogwarts against the Death Eaters in a D.A.tastic ride at WWOHP….Pretty cool idea.

I think I would want a Gringotts ride in the vain of the Indiana Jones ride at DLand where you fly through the tunnels and something goes inevitably wrong and your Goblin has to navigate you through the tunnels where you encounter the dragon, death eaters, the disillusionment waterfall, and whatever other curses the Goblins may have set up, until you finally reach the surface safe and sound.

Posted by therealr.a.b. on February 22, 2011, 02:55 AM report to moderator

I wouldn’t mind a Gringots ride tbh But i still haven’t gone to the theme park; they really need one here in the UK!!

Posted by Gurps on February 22, 2011, 04:29 AM report to moderator

I’m a bit old and I wish there was a ride from the entrance to Hogsmead (and back). Bush Gardens has a train AND cable cars. Disney has the monorail. Hogsmead has a 30 minute walk back to the entrance when you’re tired and too full of butterbeer and trifle.

Posted by trontech on February 22, 2011, 04:53 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I really hope they add broomstick ride photobooths, hmm too bad I cant give it a visit. :(

Posted by potternotrotter on February 22, 2011, 05:52 AM report to moderator

the burrow! Slytherin common room! the tent from goblet of fire and deathly hallows… and… diagon alley. exact remakes….

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on February 22, 2011, 08:29 AM report to moderator

I would like the rumours of taking out that Island next door (not Jurassic Park) and filling it with more WWoHP! I’d like to see the shops expand and become exhibitions rather than just peeking in the windows, maybe make an extra line for people going on the Hogwarts ride to linger on and enjoy everything in the castle… There are almost an infinite amount of things they could add!

Posted by hoshikogen on February 22, 2011, 09:22 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Building one in the highlands of Scotland

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 22, 2011, 01:04 PM report to moderator

I always thought it would be cool to have a Flying Ford Anglia ride, it would be a rollercoaster and each carriage looked like the Anglia and it went around the Womping Willow and stuff. Ooh and then you should be able to go through the womping willow and come out into the shreiking shack. Really live the books. Or a trail through the Forbidden Forest woulf be kinda awesome too. And after expanding that I would build an exact replica in England!!!!

Posted by maanit on February 22, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Oh My Gosh, why have we never think of Gingots ride, it is like the best roller coaster in wizarding world!!! There can be dragon and strange creatures guarding the vaults, just full of potential.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on February 22, 2011, 02:37 PM report to moderator

I came on to write “Gringott’s ride” but I can see I’m not the only one who thinks one would be great – seems a natural choice for subterranean roller coaster shenanigans!! To waterfalls etc could also be added giant ball pits inside the vaults where instead of balls there are ‘treasures’ and you have to find the right one (as per the horcrux hunt – but without genuine possibility of death-upon-failure, lol – perhaps just a reward for succeeding).

Posted by ogdensnut on February 22, 2011, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Hmmmm I don’t know if I’d add anything but maybe just expand the street because it gets SO CROWDED!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 22, 2011, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 22, 2011, 05:23 PM report to moderator

I would love to have that!

Posted by 9em on February 22, 2011, 06:16 PM report to moderator

Well, I have a few ideas. First, a quidditch patch would be awesome. Grimmauld place, The Burrow would be nice additions. For a ride, Gringotts definitely. Maybe The Black Lake or the Forbidden Forest, maybe even the Whomping Willow. They could also add Diagon Alley I would love to go to Fortescue’s!

Posted by yellowstipes on February 22, 2011, 09:14 PM report to moderator

"The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the