Happy Birthday, Alan Rickman

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
February 20, 2011, 10:42 PM

Please join us at Leaky in wishing a very happy birthday to Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), who is celebrating his 65th birthday today. Many happy returns, Mr. Rickman!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Happy Birthday Mr.Rickman. The Harry Potter film series would not have been the same if you didn’t play Severus Snape. You did an amazing job and you are an outstanding actor.

Posted by stephravens on February 22, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb
A belated birthday wish from me too !! I hope you had a good day with loved ones around you. I am half looking forward/half scared to watch your performance in DH2 – looking forward because we’ll be in for a treat, for sure – scared because I think I won’t be able to cope with your character’s death. Do you know what would make it all a bit more bearable ? If afterwards, you’d break your silence about it all and let us in a bit about your thoughts about Snape. I know that so far you were reluctant to talk about him – every time a journalist asked you’d curl your lips and narrow your amazing hazel eyes in the manner Snape would if asked to whip up a love potion – but after the release of part 2, the films are done, you know, and we are DYING to hear your comments …. Come on, smile for once and treat us to it …
Posted by siena on February 23, 2011, 09:46 AM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

Happy Birthday Alan! I hope you have a Magical day! Really bummed about your death (in the film of course), you were an awesome character! “Page three hundred and ninety four!”

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on February 24, 2011, 12:13 PM report to moderator

Happy belated birthday to one of the sexiest professors at Hogwarts. Oh and I thought you were great in Diehard.

Posted by hewy on February 24, 2011, 01:05 PM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

He has the same birthday as my bro!! awesome!

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on February 25, 2011, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l4uwc4anae1qbpvdoo1_400_thumb

Happy Birthday!!!! You’re one of my favorite characters/actors in the HP films!!

Posted by Wizkid07 on February 25, 2011, 09:32 PM report to moderator

happpyyyy birthday!!! You are an amazing actor!!!!!****

Posted by 9em on February 27, 2011, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

happy belated birthday :P

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on February 28, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Draco_is_hot_xdxd_thumb

People, the photo above is out of date, he hasn’t looked like that for like 20 years :)

Posted by Ariel75 on March 07, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator

OH. MY. GOSH. Am I the only one that thought that the picture was Remus Lupin at first? Anyway, you were an amazing Severus Snape. =] I really hope I see you in future movies. By the way, you look better with brown hair! =]

Posted by . on April 25, 2011, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I was late!!!

"Only Muggles talk of 'mind reading.' The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by any invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing, Potter... or at least,