Join the Slug Club! - Slughorn, Page of the Day

Books
Posted by: John
February 16, 2011, 05:54 PM

Was being in the Slug Club a good thing or a bad thing? I recall there being lots of opinions on the nature of its existence and its exclusivity, but did the students end up feeling more pride or resentment for Sluggy and his club?

If you could still join the Slub Club, I imagine a good place to get Horace's attention is by editing his Leakypedia Page. It would certainly get ours, so much so in fact that it'd earn you 75 MyLeaky points! Only the first three MyLeaky member edits will earn points today, so hop to it!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

the slug club is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Harry Freaking Potter on February 18, 2011, 11:10 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I loved the Slughorn character and tht pt of the book but I wouldn’t want to belong to a club where they only wanted me for who I knew or they thought I could become. I felt sorry for Ron’s not being invited.

Posted by molly43 on February 18, 2011, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_symbol_thumb

Zidler!!!!!!! wow. i just watched that movie last night. then, today, I opened leaky, and there was zidler! how strange. MOULIN ROUGE IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

Posted by ForTheGreaterGood on February 18, 2011, 01:41 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I contributed yesterday! :)

Posted by potternotrotter on February 19, 2011, 05:11 AM report to moderator

As a muggle afficianato, I would say the Slug Club can be the name of one of the college hockey teams.

Posted by Glowstick on February 21, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator

What"s with the picture? o_o

Posted by . on May 05, 2011, 11:37 PM report to moderator

"Teach?" repeated Lockhart, looking faintly unsettled. "Me? Did I?"[br]And then the smile reappeared upon his face so suddenly it was rather alarming. "Taught you everything you know, I expect, did I? Well, how about those autographs, then? Shall we say a

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014