Valentine's Day E-Cards and Updates from Radcliffe's "How to Succeed..."

Radcliffe
Posted by: Stephanie_J
February 11, 2011, 07:43 PM

Daniel Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) upcoming Broadway show, "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" has updated its website with some special Valentine's Day cards and cast videos.

Fans of the Broadway musical can send a Valentine's Day e-card by Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail. Radcliffe's character J. Pierrepont Finch is one of the five cards that can be picked.

A video interview with Radcliffe preparing for "How to Succeed..." is also in the Leaky galleries. He speaks about playing the role of J. Pierrepont Finch and what it's like returning to Broadway.

Additionally, our gallery of promotional images has also been updated to include Radcliffe's cast profile amongst other photos.

Tickets for "How to Succeed..." are now on sale. Performances begin on February 26.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Hmmm nice interview and interesting pictures :)

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on February 11, 2011, 07:50 PM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

I cant wait to see the play!

Posted by sidnandragin on February 11, 2011, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

This show opens on my birthday!! cnt wait to see it !!

Posted by Beckster235 on February 11, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Oh gosh that’s funny!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on February 11, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

The day before my brother’s birthday! Will this movie satisfy my standards? No one really knows, but I’d be glad to watch it!

Posted by potternotrotter on February 12, 2011, 03:54 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

potternotrotter, it isn’t a movie it’s a Broadway play

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 12, 2011, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

It is a Broadway show; a live stage play. I haven’t seen this one, yet believe it to be very good.

Posted by Butterfly Boy on February 12, 2011, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great pictures! I wish I could see the play!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 12, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

hey everyone , join my group if you want , is about daniel’s play.!!!
I am lucky to be attending the show in may !

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on February 12, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator

Great interview! He always seems so down to earth and grateful for the blessings that he has received. Wonderful young man that we only wish the very best for now and in the future.

Posted by hewy on February 12, 2011, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on February 12, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator

I watched the video, he’s such a darling. I miiiight be able to go this spring, but I’m not sure yet. I want to so bad though.

Posted by andarocketship on February 12, 2011, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I fyou live in New York and can go and see the play, please let the rest of us know how Dan did.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on February 13, 2011, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Hp-harry_potter_155_thumb

Wow, I just LOVE Daniel!!! He is so hot, handsome, sexy . . . just perfect! I would love to go to the play . . . but who knows if I’ll be able to. Thanks oyu guys for posting this! I love TLC! :)(: ♥♥♥

Posted by luna&harry on February 16, 2011, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on June 24, 2011, 09:37 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Hermione was not alone; she was sitting with the unlikeliest pair of drinking mates he could ever have imagined: Luna Lovegood and none other than Rita Skeeter, ex-journalist on the [i]Daily Prophet[/i] and one of Hermione's least favorite people in the w