Dan Radcliffe Interview in "Total Film" Magazine, New Image from "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
December 23, 2011, 07:29 PM

Dan Radcliffe has done an interview with "Total Film" magazine regarding his work in "The Woman in Black," as well as how he has been doing professionally since the "Harry Potter" series ended. You can read scans of the interview here and also see a picture of Radcliffe as his "Woman in Black" character Arthur Kipps.

We also have a new image from "The Woman in Black," which shows Radcliffe looking puzzled. You can see that here in our galleries.

Many thanks to DanRadcliffe.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

OH MY DANIEL!!! THAT IS THE BEST CURRENT PICTURE OF YOU!!! I’m exited for your movie but dolls creep me out! >.<

Posted by . on December 23, 2011, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ok interview, & that is quite a ‘grown up’ looking pix of Dan…

Posted by Won_Two on December 23, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome! Can’t miss the movie! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on December 24, 2011, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

That is quite picture, me likey. :) Dan looks so….dashing, charning, handsome. I could go on. I agree,best new picture of him.

Posted by LunaLuver on December 24, 2011, 03:31 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Dan looks stunning with sideburns… OMG! I sooo want him to play Mr. Darcy (maybe in a few years’ time when he’s actually Mr Darcy’s age, 28 I believe)

Posted by Despina on December 24, 2011, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Very interesting interview although I feel the journalist focus’ too much on his Harry Potter role but that’s just me.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 24, 2011, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I can not wait until February so I can see Dan’s new Movie The Woman in Black!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on December 25, 2011, 03:32 PM report to moderator
881_thumb

DEFINITLEY seeing Woman in Black! Dan is too amazing to miss it<3

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on December 26, 2011, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Really nice scans! Best of luck to Dan in his new movie! I wonder why it didn’t go out on Halloween?…

Posted by lovelle on December 27, 2011, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

WOW!!! Dan looks amazing!! He looks really hot with the sideburns and bangs!!!! Can’t wait to see more stills from the movie!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on December 27, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

LunaLover, I agree with your comment!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on December 27, 2011, 01:20 PM report to moderator

My oh my how that boy has grown!! What a gorgeous young man he has become! What a wonderful talent, so versatile and handsome!

Posted by hewy on December 27, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Image305_-___________thumb

I love u Dan <3 :DD

Posted by ElenakiMagic on January 04, 2012, 02:14 PM report to moderator
They_didn_t_teach_this_at_hogwarts_thumb

great pic. :D gotta watch this movie!

Posted by zack.mz.wbm on January 07, 2012, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

*faints*I’ve died and gone to by daydreams! OMFG! Sexy piccture! Can’t wait to see the movie.Will probabley wait till I have a sleepover with my bestie Sienna and rent it,then scare the crap out of her when she almost asleep,lol,good times.XD

Posted by RereOfficially on February 11, 2012, 02:02 AM report to moderator

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS[br]Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.[br] [i]The above is in accordance with Ed