Diagon Alley Set to be Included in Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
December 19, 2011, 09:37 AM

London mayor Boris Johnson was present this morning at Warner Bros. Studio Tour to help reveal the latest Harry Potter set to be joining the Making of Harry Potter tour.

Guests at the Studio Tour will have the opportunity to walk through Diagon Alley, and see such shops as Ollivander's, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Flourish & Blotts, Gringotts and Eeylops Owl Emporium.

Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter will open on March 31, 2012. Tickets are now on sale!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Wig4_thumb

I cannot wait!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 20, 2011, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

Yey! Finally they’re making Harry Potter things in the UK! ;D

Posted by Luna-Rose on December 20, 2011, 11:23 AM report to moderator
185506_205573539491951_204081402974498_522372_7279633_n_thumb

Yes! My mum is going to buy me tickets! I’m so glad it’s in London!

Posted by *Malf0y*L0Ver* on December 21, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

I am SO excited for this, it’s nice to have something like this in England, as the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Leaky Con and exhibitions seem to largely happen in America and other parts of the world. I’m going on the tour for my birthday (which is in January so will be doing the tour sometime next year) and I can’t wait. :D

Posted by Sigourney♥ on December 21, 2011, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

I really wish I can go I live in the US. I want to go to London some day.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on December 21, 2011, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

Haha I hope Boris likes it! I so waqnt to go too!! :)<3

Posted by Luna-Rose on December 22, 2011, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb
  • Want :P
Posted by Luna-Rose on December 22, 2011, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

OMG! I too really want to see the weasley’s wizard wheezes.

Posted by Grindylow_101 on December 26, 2011, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

AHHHHHH! I can’t wait !! I WANT to go now !

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on December 27, 2011, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Luna_avatar_thumb

I’m going to London this summer with my parents! Immediately started to convince them to go—and we’re going! :D happy dance

Posted by LordKiwi on December 28, 2011, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Imagesca5dnhp9_thumb

I have tickets for my birthday which is in April. I really can’t wait to go :)

Posted by Luna294 aka Silver on December 30, 2011, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Celeb-emma-watson-modcloth1_thumb

Diagon ALLEY!!! dream come true:)

Posted by Allthatsparkles/potters on January 02, 2012, 11:11 PM report to moderator

The feast finished with an entertainment provided by the Hogwarts ghosts. They popped out of the walls and tables to do a bit of formation gliding; Nearly Headless Nick, the Gryffindor ghost, had a great success with a reenactment of his own botched behea