Diagon Alley Set to be Included in Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
December 19, 2011, 09:37 AM

London mayor Boris Johnson was present this morning at Warner Bros. Studio Tour to help reveal the latest Harry Potter set to be joining the Making of Harry Potter tour.

Guests at the Studio Tour will have the opportunity to walk through Diagon Alley, and see such shops as Ollivander's, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Flourish & Blotts, Gringotts and Eeylops Owl Emporium.

Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter will open on March 31, 2012. Tickets are now on sale!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

YES!!! I really can’t wait to go now!! Diagon Alley is one of my favourite sets and now I can’t wait to see it. Its a shame I couldn’t go on my birthday but the tour opens on my birthday anyway so that would have been hard.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 19, 2011, 11:53 AM report to moderator

Omigosh! I really want to go now!

Posted by FoxyRaven on December 19, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I would freaking love to see the Diagon Alley set!! I always wished it was in the movies more, so I could take in all the little details. :) But sadly I’m way on the other side of the pond and wont be getting to London anytime soon. =’(

Posted by LunaLuver on December 19, 2011, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That is an excellent idea…

Posted by Won_Two on December 19, 2011, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Picasion

OMG Now I have to go to London ASAP!

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on December 19, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I WOULD REALLY GO TO LONDON JUST FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on December 19, 2011, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

me too! :D alas, it ain’t cheap… D: but then again its hp…(starts searching for loose change under cushion)

Posted by hermy007 on December 19, 2011, 03:32 PM report to moderator
My_faves___2_thumb

Kewl!! Want to know what else is cool? http://the-leaky-cauldron.org/myleaky/groups/11028 Please join this group! It’s really fun! :)

Posted by Ginnygirl423 on December 19, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Soooooo excited

Posted by Dreamer on December 19, 2011, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

I cannot wait. I can’t.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on December 19, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

This is part of why
I am going to the Alohomora 2013 convention in London – gotta see HP sets :)

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 19, 2011, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Wow, I would LOVE to go!!!!! Esp. to see Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes… I was SO upset that they didn’t include it in the WWOHP!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on December 19, 2011, 08:00 PM report to moderator

GOSH, I WANT TO GO!!!!! :DD

Posted by . on December 19, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I hope Boris Johnson at Diagon Alley makes it to this weeks Have I Got News For You.

Posted by HogwartsForever on December 19, 2011, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

That a really good opportunity for London. :D

Posted by lovelle on December 20, 2011, 02:37 AM report to moderator

"Well, this Halloween will be my five hundredth deathday," said Nearly Headless Nick, drawing himself up and looking dignified.[br]"Oh, said Harry, not sure whether he should look sorry or happy about this. "Right."