Video: TV Spot for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
December 15, 2011, 08:47 PM

The first TV spot for Dan Radcliffe's upcoming film, "The Woman in Black," has been released. "The Woman in Black" will be released February 2012 in the US and UK. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

It’s so amazingly, creatively chilling! This is not my genre (I get scared freakishly easy), but I might give it a shot. :D

Posted by . on December 15, 2011, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

@Alex: I’m the same, I huge wuss.

I love creppy movies though…at home with the lights on watching from between my fingars. But I just may give this a shot in theaters. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on December 16, 2011, 01:32 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

What?! Looks like an M movie- only PG 13+?!?!
scary…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on December 16, 2011, 04:05 AM report to moderator

omg it looks scary but i will give it a try anyways. glad to see him in something so scary!

Posted by alynnrand on December 16, 2011, 04:19 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

looks good!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 16, 2011, 08:24 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

I love horror movies! Gotta watch this one! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on December 16, 2011, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Whooooooooo… creepy stuff!

Posted by Won_Two on December 16, 2011, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Looks really good and it’s a pg13 because it isn’t gruesome

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 16, 2011, 11:39 AM report to moderator

Oh my, this looks interesting. Can’t wait to see this!

Posted by FoxyRaven on December 16, 2011, 04:20 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

uhh i think ill get someone to watch it for me:)

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on December 16, 2011, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

That looks so scary D: But i reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally want to see it!!!

Posted by Luna-Rose on December 17, 2011, 12:33 PM report to moderator

It really looks spooky. Not my cup of tea. Probably will not see it. Hope he gets good reviews though.

Posted by hewy on December 17, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I want to see this film, and I want to see it now.

Posted by HogwartsForever on December 18, 2011, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

I sooooo hate horror films! >.< This creeps me out… But still, good luck to Dan! and all the people involved in this film!

Posted by lovelle on December 18, 2011, 08:23 AM report to moderator

The look of this film is so beautiful… the scenery, the house, the light, the details… seriously the art department has done a great work. And Dan looks so great too, I hope it’s released in my country!

Posted by HPseeker on December 19, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Why did I do it?" he said wildly. "I don't know what made me do it!"[br]"What?" said Harry.[br]"He -- er -- just asked Fleur Delacour to go to the ball with him," said Ginny. She looked as though she was fighting back a smile, but she kept patting Ron's