Warner Bros. Makes "For Your Consideration" Site and Video for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 03, 2011, 07:07 PM

In light of the approaching awards season, Warner Bros. has made a "for your consideration" website for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." The site, which can be viewed here, lists all of the awards Warner Bros. believes "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" to be eligible for.

Best Picture
Produced by:
David Heyman
David Barron
J. K. Rowling

Best Director
David Yates

Best Adapted Screenplay
Steve Kloves

Best Actor
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)

Best Supporting Actor
Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid)
Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort)
Michael Gambon (Dumbledore)
John Hurt (Ollivander)
Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
Gary Oldman (Sirius Black)
Alan Rickman (Severus Snape)
David Thewlis (Remus Lupin)

Best Actress
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

Best Supporting Actress
Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange)
Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall)

Best Art Direction

James Mather

Best Visual Effects
Tim Burke
John Richardson
Greg Butler
David Vickery

Warner Bros. has also made a "for your consideration" video which you can see here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_thumb

ohhh so beautiful, i of course was near tears. I loved it so much, Hatty deserves to win – deffo

Posted by lilyluna257 on November 04, 2011, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

oops spelt it wrong – harry!!!!

Posted by lilyluna257 on November 04, 2011, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

awww, the music is what got me! gah! D:

Posted by hermy007 on November 04, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator

Not to be repetitive, but I CAN’T STOP CRYING!

Posted by . on November 04, 2011, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I nearly burst into tears at that video and of course it deserves all of those awards.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 04, 2011, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Crest_thumb

Among these “anticipated nominations,” which will be most likely? I will be crushed if the bigger categories/ people don’t make it in, (i.e. Rupert, Emma, Dan, Best Picture, Rickman) but is it likely?

Posted by Summer73 on November 05, 2011, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

I really hope that they’ll get big time awards… I mean, they really deserve it! And of course I’ll be so supportive with that!

Posted by lovelle on November 05, 2011, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@Summer: I am so hoping they give Alan Rickman what he deserves. Are there other films this year that can rival the set design of DH2? if not Stuart Craig and his team should win.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 05, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

cried through that video!!!
still crying actually…

Posted by Hermione Weasley on November 05, 2011, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

i got way emotional after seeing that. <3

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 05, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

This is an amazing idea, I really hope many people will consider the final movie for those awards because it deserves them.
As for the video, again, I got goose bumps and cried, it’s just so emotional to watch it knowing that there’s nothing more to come… :( And they always edit those videos so beautifully that you can’t help but tear up…

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on November 08, 2011, 04:00 AM report to moderator
-is-the-deathly-hallows-sign-damn-cool-i-wanna-tattoo-it-on-my-wrist-

This trailer made me cry too, I can’t wait to watch the movie over and over again…

Posted by hpfannnatic on November 09, 2011, 12:07 AM report to moderator

I really think that Alexandre Desplat deserves the oscar for best original score, it was BEYOND amazing and makes me choke up everytime I listen to it. I also think that, at the very least, such things as visual effects should be nominated. Unfortunately I don’t think any of the actors will get a nod, which is a shame because if anyone deserves an oscar for their role it’s Alan Rickman.

Posted by CloakKnight on November 18, 2011, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

they are eligible for everything. ill vote for everything

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 26, 2011, 11:31 PM report to moderator

"Oh, Rita hasn't written anything at all since the third task," said Hermione in an oddly constrained voice. "As a matter of fact," she added, her voice now trembling slightly, "Rita Skeeter isn't going to be writing anything at all for a while. Not unles

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014