E! Online to Live Stream Harry Potter Celebration in Orlando

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 03, 2011, 05:47 PM

A red carpet event will be held on Saturday, Nov. 12 for the Blu-ray/DVD release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" and E! Online will be live streaming the event beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT.

The event is part of Warner Bros. and Universal Orlando's celebration of the Harry Potter films, which will be taking place next weekend, Nov. 11-13, at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The festivities will mark a decade since the release of the first film and promote the release of the final Harry Potter Blu-ray/DVD, "Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Guests confirmed to attend the event include actors Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick), Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley) and director David Yates.

Leaky will also be on hand to provide full coverage and interviews with the cast and crew, so stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

OMG I WANNA WATCH THAT! Too bad Dan and Emma won’t be there.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 03, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator

I CAN’T WAIT! Wish Emma and Dan could be there! I hope they are!

Posted by . on November 03, 2011, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I so cannot wait for this!!!! XD Onely a week to go before the DVD is in my hot little hands. I think its very fitting that the last movie comes out on DVD exactly ten years after the first hit theaters. I’m going to be very emotional this week. :’)

Posted by LunaLuver on November 03, 2011, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

They never get the giant squid at any of these events… :+/

Posted by Won_Two on November 03, 2011, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 04, 2011, 05:49 AM report to moderator

FYI. For those of you that have been lucky enough to get the Premiere package for next weekend – here is some clarification. I talked to Unversal this morning and the Red Carpet event that they are advertising above for Saturday the 12th is a Media Red Carpet Event – this is not the big Gala party. On the 13th there will be a huge “Consumer Red Carpet Event” that will start off the Big Gala Event – that those with the Premiere package have tickets too. I hope this helps anybody that got confused about this – like myself. I can’t wait til next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by laurie0264 on November 04, 2011, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Deathlyhallows_thumb

waaaaah! I almost bought tickets to this. WHY DIDN’T I! I can’t believe rupert grint is going to be there. I am so sad.

Posted by FullofWrackspurts [ROAR] on November 04, 2011, 11:26 AM report to moderator

It is definitely going to be an amazing event!

Posted by laurie0264 on November 04, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator

It is definitely going to be an amazing event!

Posted by laurie0264 on November 04, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator

I am so excited. I hope Dan and Emma will show up. It would be nice to get the trios autograph. It is going to be so amazing. I hope I see some Leaky people there. I will take tons of pictures as I have the premier package. So Excited!

Posted by ashowers36 on November 04, 2011, 12:55 PM report to moderator

I wish I could go to this so badly! I was dropping some pretty heavy hints as this event falls three days after my birthday, but alas, airfare and travel costs drive an iron stake through my dreams once again.

Posted by PotterAcumen on November 04, 2011, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really want to go!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 04, 2011, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

YAY I’m going to Orlando! The organizers haven’t been very good about organizing! I swear I’m getting all my news from Leaky. And YAY Jason Isaacs will be there!! Hope I get to meet him! ___

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on November 04, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Will stay tune! I would love to see it all!

Posted by lovelle on November 05, 2011, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I SO WANT TO WATCH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ForbiddenMarauder on November 05, 2011, 02:49 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Something very cold trickled down the back of Harry's neck; for a moment he thought someone was putting a Disillusionment Charm on him again, then realized that Mrs. Weasley was attacking his hair with a wet comb. She pressed hard on the top of his head.