Pottermore Insider Updates with Art from Chapter Two

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
November 23, 2011, 07:04 PM

The Pottermore Insider has updated their blog with art Pottermore users have drawn and posted to Chapter Two, "The Vanishing Glass." You can see the art here on the blog.

The Pottermore Insider will be posting art from Chapter Three next week.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Does anyone still go there? I’ve not logged on there since mid October…

Posted by Won_Two on November 23, 2011, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I havnt had the time to go one, but if I did I would. I really enjoy Pottermore, I dont know why more people dont. :/

Posted by LunaLuver on November 23, 2011, 10:51 PM report to moderator

That’s nice. :) I haven’t heard from Pottermore in quite a while!

Posted by . on November 24, 2011, 02:10 AM report to moderator

Well i would love to go onto Pottermore but it is not open to everyone yet and everyone i asks just keeps saying its open soon and no real answers

Posted by judge on November 24, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator

Posted by judge on November 24, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

The art is really good!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 24, 2011, 05:01 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

awesome artwork right there, I wish I could draw that well but unfortunately not, at least i can paint with words though

Posted by mencia on November 24, 2011, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

they look really nice! :)

Posted by lovelle on November 24, 2011, 07:42 PM report to moderator

I wonder if 2011 is still possible date for Pottermore to be open for everyone.

Posted by Sugaharry on November 25, 2011, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

My guess it will open in 2012 for the public.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on November 25, 2011, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

All the artwork looks nice.

Posted by MoonlitFox on November 28, 2011, 02:55 AM report to moderator

can hardly wait to get my invite. Still waiitng!

Posted by Archdude on November 28, 2011, 11:24 PM report to moderator

Four fully grown, enormous, vicious-looking dragons were rearing onto their hind legs inside an enclosure fenced with thick planks of wood, roaring and snorting -- torrents of fire were shooting into the dark sky from their open, fanged mouths, fifty feet