When Harry Left Hogwarts Documentary Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 21, 2011, 07:08 PM

The "When Harry Left Hogwarts" documentary, which features footage from the filming of the final two movies, is now available to watch online. The documentary was filmed by BAFTA recipient Morgan Matthews and can be viewed in two parts here and here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i really want to check it out, but i think im gonna wait until i buy the dvd from target….because they’re the only retail place who will give you that if you get the blu-ray combo pack for part 2? right?!

Posted by hermy007 on November 21, 2011, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

@hermy007 yes! i bought it when it came out at target

Posted by Dlcohm7 on November 21, 2011, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Just wow! Really amazing! It was so moving and really puts you in the Potter spirit!! Love it!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 21, 2011, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

wow! that was great.Very emotional,cried through most of it.I don’t have a blue ray yet but I did buy this at target for future.Thanks Leaky for posting it I didn’t want to wait.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on November 21, 2011, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Alanphotoavatar_thumb

When I looked at the WB official site for Deathly Hallows part 2, it listed the documentary “When Harry Left Hogwarts” as one of their special features on their BLU-RAY/DVD combo pack.. It looks like Target isn’t the only place where you can get the documentary.

Posted by potions fan on November 21, 2011, 09:13 PM report to moderator

I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. . . . D’: Still, it’s so darn AMAZING!!!

Posted by . on November 21, 2011, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

@Dlcohm7 thanks!!! will definitely get tht asap! might have to be a christmas present though, ah well what a great christmas that will be!

oh man, that just made me realize…exactly 10 christmases ago i was sitting in my living room with ss in my lap and i remember being disappointed i got a book! gotta love the irony!! XD

documentary sounds amazing though, judging from all the comments! :D

Posted by hermy007 on November 21, 2011, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

and thanks to potions fan too! :D

Posted by hermy007 on November 21, 2011, 10:01 PM report to moderator

What the heck> I have the BluRay combo pack and I didn’t get this. I’m bawling right now. Ah, Harry, you’ll live on forever!

Posted by danielle :] on November 21, 2011, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This is one of the best DVD features I’ve ever seen.. the last day in the set for actors was so moving ..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on November 21, 2011, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Excellent DVD, which really gives a flavour of what day to day life has been like for the cast and crew on this huge film series. I was really fascinated by the plasterer who worked on the set of HP for ten years and has a wand as a souvenir. Emma’s experience playing Hermione in her late thirties with child actors who were nearly the same age as she was in her first scene started the tears rolling. Wouldn’t have missed it.

Posted by Graymayne on November 22, 2011, 04:17 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

:’’’’) that made me cry, I think I am still in denial that it has ended. it’s also amazing to see how much work was put into it and to appreciate their effort more

Posted by mencia on November 22, 2011, 04:21 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I really loved watching that, it was beautifully done, great to see so much behind the scenes footage. Very emotional at the end. Thanks for posting this.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on November 22, 2011, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was without a doubt one of the best things posted here at Leaky that I have ever seen… & I have seen a LOT of posts here! :+D

Posted by Won_Two on November 22, 2011, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Amazing! I blubbered like Hagrid the whole time D:

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 22, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" Malfoy snarled.[br]"It's all right, Draco," said Narcissa, restraining him with her thin white fingers upon his shoulder. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lu