Live Stream of Harry Potter Home Entertainment Celebration

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 12, 2011, 07:52 PM

At 8:30 PM EST - so in just ten minutes! - E!Online will begin live streaming from the red carpet in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, as part of the Harry Potter Home Entertainment Celebration. Leaky is currently on the scene in Orlando, and we will have a full report for you after the event! Until then, keep close to our Twitter and watch the live stream!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Lots of fun this huh?

Posted by Won_Two on November 12, 2011, 08:36 PM report to moderator

Blah, I missed it. >.< Ah well, I might be able to watch it again via YouTube or something, have fun or I hope you’re having fun everyone who is there! :D

Posted by . on November 12, 2011, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

My phone sadly does not play video, so I missed it. :( Will it be on anywhere to watch again?

Posted by LunaLuver on November 12, 2011, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I hope this gets posted for watching later :)

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 13, 2011, 12:56 AM report to moderator

Alright so I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a question: What qualifications did you have to meet to be able to go to the red carpet event? I’m in Orlando right now for the Celebration package and I know the Premier package has a gala event tomorrow night so I’m wondering what strings had to be pulled in order to attend the red carpet tonight. I so wish I could of pulled those strings.

Posted by mistressofdeath420 on November 13, 2011, 01:26 AM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

oh no i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Posted by athena lupin on November 13, 2011, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

O i missed it but i hope it is on there website!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 13, 2011, 06:18 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

It was too late so I missed it! Can someone put it up for us (in Europe for instance) who missed it?

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on November 13, 2011, 07:57 AM report to moderator

I’d say, “Oh, so that’s why Hogsmead was pretty much shut down all day” but I’ve just spent 85 minutes online (with a 10MBS dsl line) and failed to get any video from Eonline. I guess I’m saying, “Thanks for clogging up Hogsmead so the paying customers couldn’t enjoy it. That complete lack of video will surely memorialize the event forever.”

Posted by trontech on November 13, 2011, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Meh I missed it :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 13, 2011, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

I neeeed to go to America D;

Posted by Luna-Rose on November 13, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Hmmm…. I missed it :(

Posted by lovelle on November 13, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

I watched it!!!It was so fun!!!

Posted by ResaPotter on November 13, 2011, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I thought red carpet picture were supposed to be going up?

Posted by LunaLuver on November 14, 2011, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I missed it! darn! I hope they post the video soon, I would like to watch the highlights, at least.

Posted by starlightbreaker on November 14, 2011, 08:22 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

A whine of panic inside his head was preventing him thinking properly. He had one hand on Hermione's shoulder, which was still warm, yet did not dare look at her properly. [i]Don't let her be dead, don't let her be dead, it's my fault if she's dead...[/i]