LeakyCon 2012: August 9-12 in Chicago, Illinois

LeakyCon
Posted by: Edward
November 11, 2011, 11:07 AM

Happy 11/11/11!

Leaky is thrilled to announce that the next LeakyCon will take place August 9 - 12, 2012 in beautiful Chicago, IL!  Our latest Harry Potter fandom conference will be hitting the "Windy City" this coming August for a long weekend of Harry Potter and literary-based fun, panels, games, music, sports, podcasts and so much more!  Your favorite wizard rock, HP actors, Team StarKid, the Esther Earl Rockin' Charity Ball - all this and more will make for another unbelievable weekend.

Location details will be released very shortly, and registration opens soon, so do stick close to this site and LeakyCon.com to be sure you have the latest info. If you have registered in the past you will get an early shot at registration in the next few days - so watch your inbox!

LeakyCon 2012 marks our third conference venture; our first LeakyCon took place in Boston, Mass. in 2009, and our second in Universal Studios' Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando, Florida this past July.

See you in Chicago!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

Squee! It’s very possible that I’ll be able to go to this! So excited, I’ve never been to a con or wizard rock concert before, even though I’ve wanted to, most are just too far away. This will be perfect. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a car by then, or find someone who has a car to go with me, and I’ll be set.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on November 12, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 13, 2011, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wish I could go :/

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 13, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator
James_and_lily_thumb

YES!!! Finally!! Since this is near where I live, I will without a doubt be there!!!

Posted by hpotterfan07 on November 13, 2011, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_converse_thumb

eeep! only a three hour drive! i will be there!!!!!! :D

Posted by wolfstar105 on November 14, 2011, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

I live in Chicago, I will definitely be there!!!!

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on November 14, 2011, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

yyyyeeessssss!!!!! ITS SO CLOSE!! finally!!! :D :D

Posted by hermy007 on November 14, 2011, 06:45 PM report to moderator
July15th_thumb

YAY! :D
This is going to be my christmas present!

Posted by VerityDarling on November 17, 2011, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Hermione-ron-battle-of_hogwarts-fight_thumb

Why are they always so far away from me!?

Posted by hermionerules5 {HR/R 4evr!} on November 18, 2011, 08:46 AM report to moderator

Hopefully I will go to it!

Posted by Archdude on November 19, 2011, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

Who do I need to talk to about having a craft booth?

Posted by Callaway333 on December 15, 2011, 08:21 AM report to moderator
End_of_an_era_thumb

O.M.G! im so gutted! I live in England, why cant LeakyCon come over here, since Harry Potter was actually wrote here and set here. Seems logical. Im gonna try and save up so bad, but I doubt I’ll be able to make it :(

Posted by DrarryLover on January 03, 2012, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

It’s on my birthday!!! Do you know if Evanna Lynch will be there again this year?

Posted by Hermione Lovegood {SpellSky27} on January 07, 2012, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_reading_in_cold_thumb

This was the perfect storm for me. I just so happen to be living in Chicago during just this August. Registered for LeakyCon last night! It’ll be my first non-work-related conference of my life, and totally awesome.

Posted by Madison Hermione on April 05, 2012, 11:47 AM report to moderator

"Potter," she said in ringing tones, "I will assist you to become an Auror if it is the last thing I do! If I have to coach you nightly I will make sure you achieve the required results!"