"Half-Blood Prince" to Premiere on ABC Family in December

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 10, 2011, 08:00 PM

For those of you currently watching ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend, you may have seen the commercial announcing the premiere of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" on cable TV.

During ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, "Half-Blood Prince" will premiere on Sunday, December 4, 2011. A time has not yet been set, though it will most likely follow the pattern of other Potter films and air in the evening.

For the complete Harry Potter Weekend schedule that is currently taking place, visit the ABC Family website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Raven_avatar_thumb

About time that!

Posted by Won_Two on November 10, 2011, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

It’s about time!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on November 10, 2011, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

YES I knew it they will show it on TV someday. Now we have to wait for the 7th movie to come on TV lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on November 10, 2011, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Damn, I don’t have the channel.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 10, 2011, 11:35 PM report to moderator

Two years is a fairly long wait. >.< Wish I had cable though! I mean, I have the DVDs and all, but I think experiencing it on T.V. is just a slightly better experience, do you guys know what I mean?

Posted by . on November 10, 2011, 11:53 PM report to moderator

看完《哈利.波特》所有的感慨都浸在那条魔法之路上~大爱!
伴随我一起成长的故事!
Finish see harry potter all the regrets lie in the magic on the road to the great love! As I grow up with the story.

Posted by Malinda on November 11, 2011, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

yayayayaayayayayayayayayayayayyyyy!
im excited.

Posted by Hermione Weasley on November 11, 2011, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yes! The party’s rocking

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on November 12, 2011, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yes! The party’s rocking

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on November 12, 2011, 01:39 AM report to moderator

Woohoo, it’s premiering on my birthday! :D

Posted by bellahawthorne on November 12, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

yaaaayyy! Finally! hopefully itll have the extra scenes in it like all the other films!
and happppyyyy early birthday bellahawthorne!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on November 12, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

I love when ABC Family does HP Weekend. I leave it on all day while doing hw and cleaning my dorm room :)

Posted by dork88 on November 13, 2011, 08:37 PM report to moderator

"I mean, the rest of us know it doesn't make any difference at all. Look at Neville Longbottom -- he's pure-blood and he can hardly stand a cauldron the right way up."