Extended Look at the Last Day of Harry Potter Filming from E! Online

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 10, 2011, 10:42 AM

E! Online has released an exclusive video from the DVD/Blu-ray of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which shows footage from last day of filming along with a video montage from the year-long shoot. The video is interspersed with interviews from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

To watch the emotional video, head over to this page or watch below:

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on Nov. 11 in the U.S. and Dec. 2 in the U.K.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Download__21__thumb

That was amazing. My friend came up to me in the hallway the other day and said “So, how’s it going?” and I said “Oh, fine” and she said “No I mean without Harry Potter” and I almost cried because she knows me so well. I can barely watch this.

Posted by Ellen Weasley on November 10, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

oh. my.merlin.
Gimme a minute. im crying too hard.
ok.
AAAHHH! that was so…soo….sooo…waaaaa!
When they were holding up the signs of the days i was laughing and crying at the same time! and i loved how they gave birthday cakes to the cast members!

and at that last part, when the trio hugged, and you could see rupert crying…
oh dear god. still sniffling.

Posted by Hermione Weasley on November 10, 2011, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

Oh, this video was soooo sweet!! I totally started crying at the end when the trio hugged…….. It was such a great video, I can’t wait for the video to come out !!!!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on November 10, 2011, 06:04 PM report to moderator

It’s just so sad, the thought of it ending! I tried to hold back my tears but hopelessly failed.

Posted by . on November 10, 2011, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

I want to cry with them too… the movies, the franchise, the books, just means a lot to me, to everybody… And seeing this is just sad but very fulfilling because we should be thankful that we finally finished the movies and we, as fans, still have a job to do to still make the fandom alive!

Posted by lovelle on November 10, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

When I watch it. It make me sad. I amost cry when I saw Emma start crying.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on November 10, 2011, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I didn’t think I would get emotional, but of course I did.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on November 10, 2011, 08:01 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I cried that was touching :( Potterhead forever and always

Posted by potterprincess20 on November 10, 2011, 11:08 PM report to moderator

Still crying lol that was great! Thanks for letting us see it :-)

Posted by donzarella on November 11, 2011, 12:34 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

:’) bittersweet has a whole new meaning for me now, HP forever that video made me cry, thanks leaky

Posted by mencia on November 11, 2011, 08:58 AM report to moderator

Don’t cry, guys! There’s still Pottermore.

Posted by shirin on November 11, 2011, 11:02 AM report to moderator

I literally burst into tears when i saw Emma crying and the trio hugging.

Posted by BShrib on November 11, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

my favourite part was when Jason Isaacs whips out his phone and takes a picture. all i can see is malfoy takes out his phone and im like MALFOY DOESNT HAVE A PHONE!!!!!!! i cried when they were having fun on the set it is just too beautiful. HARRY POTTER FOREVER BABY!!!!!! :)

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on November 12, 2011, 07:35 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

Wow this whole time I haven’t felt like HP is truly over but watching that has just kinda kicked everything out of me and i was in floods of tears!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on November 13, 2011, 05:42 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

FYI leaky, I’m fairly sure this video isn’t on any of the DVD’s/Blurays being released at the moment. I think it’s a clip from one of the Ultimate editions for Deathly Hallows which is due for release next year.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 14, 2011, 01:35 AM report to moderator

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and